Friday, April 8th – ROCK N BOWL at Garden Spot Bowl in Strasburg from 9-11:30PM. WJTL takes over the tunes at Garden Spot Bowl the second Friday of every month. The night includes Glow Bowling, prizes, requests and great music from WJTL! You can find out more information or call for reservations: 717-687-7648 or http://gardenspotbowl.com/
(Garden Spot Bowl – 226 North Decatur Street, Strasburg, PA 17579)
Hope to see you there!!
WJTL has a couple events this week that you can join in on the fun, so mark your calendars!!
Thursday, March 10th- GUNGOR at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church at 7:30PM. This is going to be a great night of worship with Michael & Lisa Gungor and the rest of the band. (and if you are worried about it being a school night, it’s just one band so it should be an early night!) Tickets will be available at the door or you can visit – http://cmilive.com or 717-392-3206
(Manheim BIC – 54 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545)
Friday, March 11th – ROCK N BOWL at Garden Spot Bowl in Strasburg from 9-11:30PM. WJTL takes over the tunes at Garden Spot Bowl the second Friday of every month. The night includes Glow Bowling, prizes, requests and great music from WJTL! You can find out more information or call for reservations: 717-687-7648 or http://gardenspotbowl.com/
(Garden Spot Bowl – 226 North Decatur Street, Strasburg, PA 17579)
Hope to see you there!!
CMI Productions is kicking off their Spring Concerts this Thursday with Reilly and Poorman’s Riches! It is even feeling more like Spring outside! The concert will be at Lancaster Bible College on Thursday at 7PM. Tickets will be available at the door. (Doors open approximately 1 hour before the concert.)
For tickets and more information – http://cmilive.com/
Reilly is from Philadelphia and they are a band with a unique blend of rock and dueling violins. The band released their third independent album, Around the World, in June 2010. You can find out more at their website
For more information on Reilly – http://www.reillytheband.com/
For more information on Poorman’s Riches – http://www.poormansrichesband.com/
The Cardboard Derby is always a lot of fun, for everyone involved and for the spectators! The Cardboard Derby is this Sunday, Jan. 30th at Ski Roundtop. This year’s theme is “Flying Food” which should make for some fun and unique cardboard crafts. You can register the day of the event, so it’s not too late if you would like to join in on the fun! (And it is always fun watching to see who can make it down the hill in one piece!) There are Adult teams and Junior teams. Check In goes from 2-3PM and the Race starts at 4PM. The derby takes place on the snow tubing hill and they will have lanes available if you would like to go snow tubing. Stop by and visit the WJTL table while you are there! You can find all the details and the Registration Form at Ski Roundtop’s website. http://skiroundtop.com/derby.htm
Bundle Up and get ready for a fun time at this year’s Cardboard Derby! Hope to see you on Sunday!
Ann D’Alessandro (Helping At The Registration Table!)
Once again it is time for our monthly Rock N Bowl this Friday, Jan. 14th from 9PM-11:30PM at Garden Spot Bowl in Strasburg! It is always a great time of Glow Bowling, Giveaways and Great Music from WJTL – including your requests! WJTL’s Rock N Bowl takes place the second Friday of every month, so mark your calendars!
You can find out all the information by going to the website http://gardenspotbowl.com/ or by calling 717-687-7648.
I will be there this Friday night and I hope to see you there!
Ann D’Alessandro – Not a professional bowler
CMI Productions has some great concerts coming for their Spring Line Up – which starts next month!
Thursday, Feb. 17th; 7PM – Reilly & Poorman’s Riches at Lancaster Bible College
Saturday, Feb. 26th; 7PM – Disciple & Project 86 at Manheim Brethren In Christ Church
Friday, March 18th; 7:30PM – Chris Tomlin, Louie Giglio, Christy Nockels & Rend Collective at The Giant Center in Hershey
Saturday, March 19th; 9AM – Vision Conference 2011 with Bob Lenz and Reilly at Calvary Church in Lancaster
Saturday, March 19th; 7:30PM – Lecrae & Reilly at Calvary Church in Lancaster
Thursday, March 31st; 7:30PM – Mark Schultz & Jason Gray at Manor Church in Lancaster
For tickets and more information – 717-392-3206 or http://cmilive.com/
If you would like to volunteer to help with concerts please complete the application: http://cmilive.com/volunteer.html
Ann D’Alessandro – Concert Volunteer Coordinator
WJTL would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and we’d like to help make it even merrier by giving away some great prizes!! Be sure to listen by your phones the week of December 13th, you’ll once again have the chance, to test your knowledge of Christmas music you hear on WJTL – Chipmunks style as we play the Dashing Through The Songs contest! So, put on your thinking caps and keep listening for your chance to play and win on FM90.3 WJTL!! (Here is a little clue – we have New Christmas Songs and Classic Christmas Songs!) There are 10 songs for you to identify – some of course are easier than others, so have fun and good luck!
**If you or someone from family/household were one of the ten winners from last year, please give other listeners a chance to win this year!**
WJTL 90.3 GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. To be awarded a prize, the contestants must be the proper number caller, proper name drawn, the proper caller with the correct answer or a chosen contestant according to the specific contest rules.
2. There is no age limit for smaller prize contest winners but they must be a United States citizen to win. Participants may win only one (1) contest per family/household in a thirty (30) day period.
3. All materials submitted during a contest become the property of WJTL and WJTL shall have the right to use any such material in connection with the given contest.
4. Any written and mail-in contests need to have all of your contact information included, so we can contact you or mail your prize in the case you are the winner. (Name, Address and Phone Number)
5.Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and be a United States citizen to win major prizes valued at $500. or greater.
6. Contestants may play a total of two (2) times per contest.
7. Contestants and family members and household members of contestants who win a prize valued at $500 or greater will not be eligible to play or win another major prize valued at $500. or greater again for a two-year period from the date prize is awarded. If you or someone in your family/household is the grand prize winner, please give other people a chance to play and win.
8. Winners are solely responsible for payment of all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and any other liabilities incurred.
9. WJTL FM90.3 reserves the right to serve as exclusive arbitrator in the instance of question or conflict with the rules, contestants, or other aspect of the contest.
10. The decisions of WJTL FM90.3 with regard to the awarding of the prizes and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. All persons competing in this contest shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these rules.
11. These rules may or may not be superceded by rules for a particular contest.
12. Further questions concerning contest rules should be directed to the General Manager, Fred McNaughton or Program Director, John Shirk.
Tickets go on sale TOMORROW!!! Friday, December 10th at 9AM – 717-392-3206 or cmilive.com
Chris Tomlin is coming to Hershey, PA on Friday, March 18th at 7:30PM along with Louie Giglio, Christy Nockels & Rend Collective for the “And If Our God Is For Us” Tour.
(Here’s a great Christmas gift idea for the Chris Tomlin fans on your shopping list!)
717-392-3206 – http://cmilive.com/
(Tickets at the Hershey Box Office go on sale at 10AM on Friday, December 10th)
WJTL’s Rock N Bowl is this Friday from 9PM-11:30PM at Garden Spot Bowl in Strasburg. Get out of the cold and have some fun with some great music from WJTL! (And sign up to win prizes too!) I’ll also take your requests and play them back as you bowl!
Admission includes: Shoes, Unlimited Glow Bowling & Great Music from WJTL!!!
Rock N Bowl takes place the second Friday of each month.
Hope to see you this Friday at WJTL’s Rock N Bowl!!!
226 North Decatur Street
Strasburg, PA 17579
Ann D’Alessandro – Not A Professional Bowler!
Gary Chapman has always been one of my favorite artists, I love his voice and his sense of humor. For all of you listeners on facebook, I would like to share “Gary Chapman’s Hymn Of The Week”. I look forward to watching/listening every Monday morning. It is just Gary sitting in his house, playing his guitar and it sounds amazing! I love the old hymns and he begins each one by giving a bit of the history behind the song. Many of the hymns were written during amazing trials and difficult circumstances. Some of the hymns that he has recorded include: Holy Holy Holy, Be Thou My Vision, ‘Tis So Sweet, and Near To The Heart Of God. I would like to encourage you to become friends with Gary Chapman II so that you can enjoy these beautiful hymns and be encouraged by their amazing lyrics!
(And please tell your friends!)
Ann D’Alessandro – Gary Chapman Fan