- This event has passed.
First Friday Lancaster
May 2 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free
Come alone or bring your family and friends downtown to First Friday in Lancaster on May 2nd for a night dedicated to celebrating the work of nurses, pastors, and teachers, as well as raising awareness about mental health and wellness.
Stop by Mulberry Art Studios between 5pm and 9pm to:
• Enjoy free refreshments, including cupcakes from Lancaster Cupcake
• Enter your name to win a gift certificate for a massage or a one-day retreat to the Kairos School of Spiritual Formation
• Talk to program representatives about our accredited programs in nursing, seminary, and graduate teacher education
• Watch a performance by playwright, actor, and EMU graduate Ted Swartz of Ted & Co.
• Check out the work of artists R. Douglas Steinhauer and Fab4!
In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, Ted will be performing “Laughter is Sacred Space” in thirty-minute performances at both 7pm and 8pm. No ticket is required, and seating is first-come, first-served.