5 FUN FREE WEEKEND THINGS TODO
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! September 7, 8 and9, 2012
5) Ichthus Coffeehouse featuring the music of Matt Wheeler tomorrow (Saturday, Sept 8) 7pm, Icthus Coffeehouse is located on Witmer Rd in York. More info: 717-741-0679
4) COBYS Bike and Hike Sunday (Sept. 9th) beginning at 1:30PM at Lititz Church of the Brethren in Lititz. The event includes a 3 mile walk, 10 and 25 mile bike rides and a 65 mile motorcycle ride. WJTL will be broadcasting live from 3-5PM. More info: cobys.org
3) Crossway Church in Millersville is holding a free Open House as part of their Grand Opening Weekend tomorrow (Saturday September 8) from 4pm to 8pm. There will be free food, cotton candy, snow cones and popcorn. Also, carnival games, hayride, live music and tours of the new facility. More info: crosswaypa.org
2) 12th Annual Cruisin’ the Colors of the Harvest at Lloyd H. Fuhrman Memorial Park in Maytown tomorrow (Sat. Sept. 8) 2:30-6PM. A free family car, truck, cycle & antique tractor show. Kids activities, Bounce House, barrel train ride, and more. Cash donations will be accepted to benefit the Maytown Fire Company and non-perishable food items will be taken to benefit the East Donegal area Food Bank.
1) Landis Homes Fellowship Day and Auction, tomorrow (Saturday, Sept 8) 7am-3pm, 1001 East Oregon Rd
Lititz, Auction, Food, KCB’s Lisa Landis Live with Grandma Landis and her Harmonica! More info: landishomes.org