5 FUN FREE WEEKEND TODOS
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! Dec 21, 22 and 23, 2012
5) Kids Cookie Break Talent Show tomorrow (Sat. Dec. 22nd) from 9AM-Noon. Tune in and hear KCB listeners share such talents as singing, playing instruments and extreme Hulahooping. A festive Christmas tradition on WJTL.
4) Upper Leacock Fire Company and the Keystone Majorette Corps have teamed up to host Leola Community Christmas, an indoor Christmas display walk- through with 40+ displays of Christmas trees, manger scenes, train sets, etc. The inspiration behind the indoor display is from the “Moon Room” at Rebman’s Holiday Store that closed in 2005 after 56 years of business. tonight and tomorrow 6p-10p and Sunday 6p-9p (Dec 21, 22 and 23) More info:leolacommunitychristmas.weebly.com
3) The Music for Everyone Chorus is holding its second annual Carols with the County event at the Marriott at Penn Square at tonight (Friday Dec 21) at 7PM. Following a performance of international music, the chorus will lead a community Christmas Carol Sing-along for all ages. More info: (717) 239-1600
2) 10th Annual 2012 Red Lion Train Station Model Railroad Holiday Open House, tomorrow (Sat, Dec 22, 2012) from 1 to 5pm at Red Lion Train Station, 73 N. Main St., Red Lion. Admission is FREE, but donations are greatly appreciated. More info: redlionpa.org
1) A live drive-thru nativity featuring children, adults, and animals at St. Paul’s Church of Quarryville tonight (Fri. Dec. 21st) from 7-10PM. Admission is free, a donation of a non-perishable item or personal care item will gladly be accepted to support the Solanco Food Bank. More info: 717-786-3708