FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS EASTER WEEKEND
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! April 6, 7 and 8
5) First Presbyterian Church of Strasburg is hosting a community-wide Easter egg hunt tomorrow (Saturday, April 7th) from 10 AM – 12PM. There will be fun activites, snacks, and three age groups for the hunt. More info: 717-687-6030.
4) In the Light Ministries, Lancaster City will present a Passion play called “From the Well to the Cross” tonight (Friday, April 6) The story of a group of people gathered around a well, sharing their personal experiences about Jesus. The Easter story will be dramatically presented. More Info at 717-293-9287
3) Middlesex United Methodist Church will be hosting its third annual FREE Eggstravaganza tomorrow (Saturday, April 7) from 12-4 PM. The Easter Egg Hunt will include entertainment ,bounce house, food, crafts, and more. Two egg hunts will be held, at 2 and 4 PM.More info: 717-249-2449
2) Carry the Cross today (Friday, April 6, 2012) 4:00-6:30 pm in Elizabethtown. Meet at Elizabethtown Mennonite Church (300 S Spruce St) at 3pm to walk with others from the community throughout E-town while reflecting on seven of the many events that Jesus faced along his journey to the cross. The Journey will conclude at St. Paul’s UMC (398 N Locust St). Shuttle service provided between churches. Sponsored by the Elizabethtown Ministerium. More Info: 689-0263
1) Scarlet Steps a multi-sensory art exhibit, sharing the Easter Message with artworkbased on ten different themes taken from Saint Peter’s sermon in Acts 10. Tonight (FRIDAY, APRIL 6TH, 2012) 12-9PM at Lancaster Quilt & Textile Museum 37 N. Market St., right next to Central Market. A choir will also be performing in the evening. More info: scarletsteps.com