Five Fun Free Family Things to do this Weekend
FRED MCNAUGHTON – WEATHER DISCLAIMER – Depending on the weather and the track of Hurricane Irene these events may not happen. Please doublecheck before heading out this weekend!
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! August 26, 27 and 28
5) Fairmount UMC Fellowship Hall, Furnace Road in York will be hosting their annual back to school bash tomorrow (Saturday August 27) at 4:30 pm. Games, activities, free pizza, and live entertainment from 180 Out. For more info call 717-586-7273
4) Family Fun Day will be held tomorrow (Saturday 8/27) from 3-8pm rain or shine at Christ United Methodist Church, 5 Main Street Yorkana. Fun, fellowship, food and activities, a petting zoo, face painting, dunk tank, super slide, and more.
3) 2011 Jam in the Grove tomorrow (Saturday 8/27) 3-10pm at Ruhl’s Picnic Grove 2766 Newport Road in Manheim . FREE live music, campfire drum circle and concerts by Heaven’s Road, Jeremiah Coyne Band, Salt n Light, Freznel Lenz, and The Ryan Payne Band. You can also campout and stay for Sunday morning worship time. www.jamminthegrove.blogspot.com/
2) In the Light Ministries of Lancaster is hosting a Community Outreach @ Martin Luther King Elementary School located on South Duke Street, Saturday (8/27) 11am-3pm. They will be giving away: clothing, food, drinks & backpacks filled with school supplies. There will be music, entertainment, a moon bounce & more! Everything is FREE!
1) The 38th annual Elizabethtown Fair continues thru Saturday (8/27) with free events, contests, food and fun at the Elizabethtown Fairgrounds, 900 East High Street, Elizabethtown. Get the schedule and more info at www.etownfair.com