FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!!
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! February 3, 4 and 5, 2012
5) Soup For Soup on Sat. Feb. 4th from Noon-3PM WJTL is teaming with Chick-fil-A Lincoln Highway East in Lancaster to help restock the soup shelves at Water Street Ministries. Bring 4 cans of soup to donate, WJTL broadcasting live! Look for the WJTL vehicle in the parking lot next to Chick-fil-A . We will be set up for you to to drive through and drop off your cans of soup. We will be passing out our new bumper stickers, Kid’s Cookie Break gear, & giving away prizes!
4) First Friday in Downtown Lancaster – tonite (Feb 3) 5-9pm. Music, Art, exhibitions, performances, and more at 60+ venues More info: www.lancasterarts.com.
3) First Friday for Families at the Lancaster Public Library – 125 North Duke Street – tonite (February 3, 2012) 5:30-8pm. The F&M African Drumming Club invites you to join them in making music. Drums provided. Their will also be the Exhibit: Beauty of Paradise Island by Benson Myrtil. More info: www.lancaster.lib.pa.us
4) Free showing of the movie – Courageous tonite (Fri. Feb. 3rd) at 7PM at Church of God of Landisville. Free childcare also provided. More info: www.coglandisville.org
1) Silent Movie Night – tomorrow (Sat, Feb 4, 2012) – 7p-9p at Garden Spot Village chapel in New Holland. Three short silent film comedies accompanied by renowned theater organist Wayne Zimmerman. Movies by Charlie Chaplin, Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle; and Buster Keaton will be shown. More info: www.gardenspotvillage.org