Five Fun Free Family Things To Do This Weekend
January 25, 26 & 27, 2013
5) Bobby and JR Wehner in concert tonight (Friday, Jan 25) 6:30pm-8:30pm. Hear singer-songwriter Bobby Wehner and his dad perform two generations of music: From bluegrass/country to modern folk/rock at Ten Thousand Villages Cafe in Ephrata. More info: ephrata.tenthousandvillages.com
4) Salem Hellers Church Movie Night, Horseshoe Rd, Lancaster tonight (January 25) at 7pm featuring “End of the Spear,” the story of the unlikely friendship forged between tribesman from the jungles of Ecuador and the son of a man he killed, Steve Saint. Admission is free and popcorn and drinks will be provided. More info: 717-656-9249
3) Fourth Friday – Mount Joy – Tonight (January 25) 5-8pm in Downtown Mount Joy. Stroll the town, Browse shops, Special events, music, art and more. More info: mainstreetmountjoy.com
2) Frosty Full Moon Hike – tomorrow (Saturday, Jan 26)
9 -10:30pm. Bundle up for a frosty hike into the woods of Lancaster County Central Park with Naturalist Karen Waltemyer Free but registration is required. More info:717-295-2055.
1) Join WJTL and Ski Roundtop for the Cardboard Derby Sunday (Jan. 27th) Check-in begins at 3:00 pm, judging at 4:00 pm. Teams build crazy cardboard contraptions and you can watch them ride down the tubing runs. Free for spectators! More info: skiroundtop.com