Five Fun Free Family Things to do This Weekend
February 22, 23 & 24, 2013
5) River Towns Fourth Friday tonight 5-9pm at all the river towns – Visit galleries, antique shops, local eateries, and specialty shops in the Columbia, Marietta, and Wrightsville. View exhibits from local and visiting artists, enjoy refreshments and discover the uniqueness of towns along the Susquehanna River. More Info: (717) 684-5249
4) A Comedy presented by the BBCoB youth group tomorrow (Sat. Feb. 23rd) at 7pm and Sunday (Feb. 24th) at 2 & 7pm both days at Blue Ball Church of the Brethren in Blue Ball. An offering will be taken to benefit the youth summer mission trip. More info: 717-354-7990
3) The Crispus Attucks Association of York is sponsoring a Lecture Series in celebration of Black History Month at the Early Learning Center in York (the corner of S Duke St and E Boundary Ave) Sunday (February 24) at 2 PM. In addition to the lectures, light refreshments and auxiliary exhibits related to the lectures. The Lecture Series is free and open to the public. More Info: 717-848-3610 x 280
2) Watch the Schreiber Volleyball Bash tomorrow (Sat. Feb. 23rd) from 9am-9pm at Millersville University. 12-hour non-stop Volleyball Bash for All ages. Spectators are welcome. Benefits Schreiber Pediatric. More Info: schreiberpediatric.org
1) Glenview Alliance Church in Glen Rock is hosting A Winter Family Fun Day with Forgotton Friends Reptile Sanctuary’s Jesse Rothacker tomorrow (Saturday, Feb 23) 10:00-11:30 A.M. An interactive reptile show, crafts, snacks, and door prizes. More Info: (717)428-2502.