Five Fun Free Family Things to do This Weekend
For June 28, 29 & 30, 2013
5) Lebanon Community Band Fourth of July concert at Mt. Gretna Campmeeting Tablernacle tomorrow (Sat. June 29th) from 7-8:45PM. Free admission. An offering will be taken. 717-964-3040
4) Tonight at dusk organizers will commemorate a turning point in the Civil War, the burning of the bridge between Lancaster and York County. They will relive that historic event as they light a fire on each of the 25 existing piers where the bridge once stood. The event will end with Fireworks. This year marks the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg. More info on 150th Anniversary Celebrations.
3) Rockvale Outlets Lancaster’s Annual Fireworks tomorrow (Sat. June 29th) at dusk. The Lampeter/Strasburg Band will play at 8:30 through the end of the fireworks in the parking lot across from Eagles Pro Shop. Rockvale Outlets will have FREE mini flags and glow bracelets, while supplies last. More info:rockvaleoutletslancaster.com
2) Zion Lutheran Church in Leola invites you to bring your towels for a splashing great time from noon to 4 p.m. tomorrow (Saturday, June 29) There will be 4 big waterslides, free food and more. More Info: zionleola.org
1) Long’s Park Summer Music Series, Sunday (Jun 30) 5:30pm featuring the US Army Field Band and Soldiers’ Chorus, Cannon Brigade and Fireworks! Long’s Park Summer Music Series. More info: longspark.org/music