Five Fun Free Family Things To Do This Weekend
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! November 22, 23 & 24, 2013
5) Fourth Friday in River Towns – Columbia, Marietta and Wrightsville, tonight (Friday, Nov 22) 5 – 9pm
Visit galleries, antique shops, local eateries, gingerbread house demonstration and contest. More Info; parivertowns.com
4) The Learning Station proudly present “The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood”. Tonight (Friday, November 22) 7pm at Lancaster Evangelical Free Church in Lititz. Admission is free. More Info: 717-721-9758
3) The His Little Feet International Children’s Choir will be performing at St. John Lutheran Church in York Sunday (Nov. 24th) at 6 pm. The event is free and open to the public. The choir is made up of children from China, India, Haiti, the United States and South Korea. More Info: 717-840-0382
2) Thanksgiving Exposed is a live reenactment of the history of the Pilgrims, tomorrow (Saturday Nov. 23rd) from 5:30-9PM at Dayspring Christian Academy. Tour groups will be escorted through 7 stations that highlight God’s hand in establishing the Plymouth Colony in New England. Witness how the seeds of Christian self-government were planted and grew into the United States of America! This is an event for the entire family. Reservations are Required More Info: dayspringchristian.com
1) “Gifts That Give Hope” Alternative Gift Fair tomorrow (Saturday Nov. 23) 10am – 4pm at the Farm and Home Center in Lancaster. Over 30 local and global nonprofits gather in a festive atmosphere to make your Christmas experience have an impact on those in need. Food, Coffee and Lots of children’s activities all day,. More Info: giftsthatgivehope.org/lancaster.