Five Fun Free Family Things To Do This Weekend
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! Dec 6, 7 & 8, 2013
5) “Follow the Star” Live Nativity Sunday (Dec. 8th) from 5-7pm at St. Peter’s Lutheran Church in York. Six live scenes with live animals, Live entertainment, hot chocolate, coffee & cookies. More Info: 717-854-0589
4) The Cleona Community Tree Lighting will be held at Immanuel UMC in Cleona tomorrow (Saturday, December 7) at 6:30 p.m. There will be a Zoo America show, hot chocolate, cookies & carol singing in the Fellowship Hall. The tree lighting ceremony will be on the front lawn of the church, with candle lighting. More info: 717-272-8663.
3) Kids Cookie Break Broadcasting Live at Chick-Fil-A’s Second Birthday Celebration tomorrow (Saturday, Dec 7) from 9am til noon at their Route 30, Lancaster Location across from Rockvale Square. Cookies, the Cookie Car, Games, Prizes and Lisa Landis! More Info: WJTL.com
2) Journey To Bethlehem – The Christmas Story tonight (Dec 6) & tomorrow (Saturday, Dec. 7) 5:45 to 8:30p at Woodcrest Retreat in Ephrata. Dramatic actors, a live nativity with real animals. More Info: www.woodcrestretreat.org (SORRY, WE THOUGHT THIS WAS A FREE EVENT. IT IS NOT. THERE IS A COST)
1) Friendship Community Christmas Drama tonight (Fri. Dec. 6th) from 7-8:30PM at Hempfield Church of the Brethren in Manheim. More Info: www.friendshipcommunity.net