Five Fun Free Family Things To Do This Weekend
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! December 20, 21 & 22, 2013
5) Journey to Bethlehem’ live nativity tours at Trinity United Methodist Church in New Freedom. Tomorrow (Saturday, December 21st) 5-8pm. Meet characters along the road, visit the Bethlehem marketplace, talk with the shepherds and witness the birth of baby Jesus! Tours will run every 20 minutes. Cookies and hot chocolate will be available before and after your tour. More Info: 717-235-2544
4) Drive Thru Nativity at Cornerstone Christian Church in Duncannon tonight and tomorrow (Friday, Dec 20 & Saturday Dec 21) from 6:30-8:30PM. More Info: 717-834-4641
3) LIVE NATIVITY - “Stable in Bethlehem” at Willow Street Mennonite Church in Willow Street. Presentations every ½ hour 5:30-8:30pm tomorrow and Sunday (Dec. 21 & 22) FREE EVENT! More Info: willowstreetmennonite.com.
2) Matt Maher, Audrey Assad and Tim Timmons will bring The Advent of Christmas Worship Tour in concert to the Worship Center, tomorrow and Sunday (December 21 & 22) There are NO TICKETS and NO CHARGE! You are encouraged to come early because a full house is expected. Saturday 7:30pm and Sunday Morning 9am and 10:30am. More Info: www.worshipcenter.com
1) Join John Shirk and the WJTL Road Crew as they broadcast live from Journey with Jesus: Live Nativity. Walk through a rustic barn and experience the story of Jesus from birth to resurrection tomorrow (Saturday, December 21st) from 6 to 8pm at Ed’s Landscaping – 2623 North Market Street, Elizabethtown, All proceeds will be donated to WJTL. More information: 717-367-1006