Five Fun Free Things to do This Weekend
September 6-8, 2013
5) The Strasburg Heritage Society will hold its 39th annual Antique and Craft Show tomorrow (Saturday, September 7th) from 9AM to 4PM. Over 40 vendors as well as demonstrations of traditional crafts and trades. The historic 1793 John Shroy House will be open for tours. Events include, live music, a quilt raffle, and admission is free. More Info: 717-687-8816 **Update: this event was recently cancelled, with the exception of the quilt raffle. Click here for details from www.LancasterOnline.com
4) Colonial Days 250th Anniversary of St Paul’s Wolf’s Church in York tomorrow (Saturday, September 7) beginning at 11am. The Central Middle School Fife and Drum Corp will perform, Scott Mingus – author and historian will speak. There will be games for children, cake walks, chicken corn soup, homemade apple butter and more. More Info: 717-792-0731
3) 2013 Apple Fest, tomorrow (Saturday, September 7) 4-8pm.
at Lancaster County Christian School, Games and Crafts, Community Meal and a concert by Phredd! More info:(717) 431-5061
2) Opening Night at the Community Room on King as part of First Friday Lancaster, tonight (Friday, September 6) from 6-9pm. The night will include an art show showcasing local talent and a concert by Matt Wheeler and Vintage Heart. More info: 717-572-5914
1) Outbreak Festival tomorrow (Saturday, September 7) from 10am to 6pm at the East Petersburg Community Park. Outbreak will feature many speakers and entertainers, as well as artists, games, trophies, and great food. More Info: hempfieldcob.org