FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! August 29, 30 & 31, 2014
5) Chalk the Lot Sponsored by Fulton Street Arts Cooperative, Sunday (Aug 31) 11am to 4pm at 321 Fulton Street in Lancaster. Families are invited to help fill the parking lot and sidewalk surrounding the co-op with chalk art! Chalk will be provided, but feel free to bring some along. More info: fultonstreetarts.com
4) Back to School Community Day tomorrow (Sat. AUGUST 30) from 6-8pm at Shiremanstown First Church of God in Shiremanstown. Free Food, Games, Bounce House, Music and More. More Info: 717-737-7600
3) Old-fashioned Hymn Sing at The Heritage Baptist Church of Manheim Sunday (August 31, 2014), beginning at 6pm. The sing features a hymn history and the practical application of hymn singing for church and home. A fellowship will follow the sing. More Info:(717) 560-3761
2) 27th Annual Heart of Lancaster Arts & Craft Show at Roots Country Market in Manheim. Free event, tomorrow (Saturday Aug 30) and Sunday (Aug 31) 10am to 4pm both days, rain or shine. Select Artists and Craftsmen from Pennsylvania and nearby states, music by Susquehanna Pipes and Drums and the Jazz Group Over Easy. More Info: http://www.hlcshow.com/
1) And we just couldn’t leave this big event off our list – Kids Cookie Break Festival 14, tomorrow (Sat, Aug 30) – 2 Programs 10am-2pm and 3pm-7pm – featuring Slugs & Bugs, Steven Courtney, Barrel Rides, Candy Drop, Big Bright Bounce Houses, Petting Zoo and More. For those with tickets to this “sold out” event, we will see you tomorrow. Tune in to WJTL througout the day as we will occasionally cut away for stage performances and interviews.