FRED MCNAUGHTON – FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! July 29, 20 and 31
5) Summer Fest at the Orchard at Flinchbaugh’s Orchard and Farm Market, Ducktown Rd York, PA. Today (7/29) and Saturday (7/30) Wagon rides, food, activities, Corn Maze, For more info 717.252.2540.
4) Steven Courtney + the Suitcase Musicians in concert, tonight 6:30pm at Lower Paxton Park/ Friendship Community Center
3) “Explore God’s Creation with KCB Critter Correspondent Jesse Rothacker, and 15 snakes, lizards, turtles, and crocs from around the world, at Lititz Mennonite Church at 4:45 PM on Saturday (7/30). Please call the church for more info
2) York Rescue Mission’s “Family Fest” tomorrow (7/30) 11am-3pm at Kiwanis Lake in York, PA. Food, games, prizes, face painting, animal balloons, bounce house and 30 ft slide.
1) Schreiber Pediatric Rubber Duckie Race and Festival at Lancaster County Central Park Sunday (7/31), 2pm Pony Rides, Face Painting, Music and 25,000 Rubber Duckies racing down the Conestoga River. schreiberpediatric.org