Five Fun Free Family Things To Do This Weekend – June 19-21, 2015
5. Celebrate World Juggling Day tomorrow (Sat. June 20th) The Lancaster Throwback Juggling Club will gather in Lancaster’s Long’s Park near the Amphitheater from 1pm to 4pm. Stop by for free juggling lessons, or just to watch the jugglers practice and perform. More Info: www.lancasterjugglers.com
4. Family Day: A Midsummer Daydream at the PA Agricultural & Industrial Museum, Princess Street in York – tomorrow (Saturday, June 20) 10am – 2pm. Celebrate creativity and imagination at the Agricultural and Industrial Museum. Art stations, storytelling, musicians, demonstrations, and hands-on activities will allow families to explore at their own pace in a festival atmosphere. More Info: www.yorkheritage.org
3. Heritage Days at Intercourse Community Park tonight, tomorrow and Sunday (June 19-21) Shoofly Pie Baking Contest, Pedal Tractor Pull, Tractor Rides, Bounce Houses, Petting Zoo, Volleyball Tournament, Ryan & Friends, DKers Juggling, Music and More. More Info: http://www.intercourseheritagedays.com/
2. Thunder on the River Car Show tomorrow (Sat. June 20) from 10am-3pm.
Located on Locust Street in downtown Columbia, from 10am-3pm. Vintage cars, music and more. Admission for spectators is free. More Info: www.parivertowns.com
1. WJTL’s Family Movie Night tonight (Fri. June 19) beginning 7pm at The Junction Center Tent in Manheim. Free tickets available at the door. Kettle Corn and Turkey Hill products available for purchase. Come early to ride the WJTL Pedal Cars! More Info: The Junction Center tab at WJTL.com