FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! March 20, 21 and 22, 2015
5. Community Room on King in Lancaster is hosting Music Friday Coffeehouse & Open Mic Night tonight (Mar 20) featuring Marty and Aaron from The Stars are Spies. The night is free but a donation will be taken. More Info: Community Room Facebook
4. Singer – songwriter duo Meg and the Right Sound will be performing at Emmaus Road Cafe tomorrow (Saturday, March 21) at 7pm. The cafe is located at 1886 Lincoln Highway East in Lancaster. More Info: 717-478-3672.
3. FREE Easter Explosion tomorrow (Saturday, March 21) from 9:30-11am at Harrisburg Christian Performing Arts Center, Eisenhower Blvd., Middletown. The event is open to students age 2 through six grade and includes an egg scramble, crafts and games. Rain or shine. Bring a basket or bag to carry home your goodies. More Info: 717 939-9333.
2. Lebanon Valley College will host its sixth annual Community Easter Egg Hunt Sunday, (March 22) at 2pm. The event, to be held on practice fields just north of the main campus. Parking will be available near the Arnold Sports Center. More Info: www.lvc.edu/spiritual-life
1. NORTH MUSEUM in Lancaster will reopen tomorrow (March 21) 10am-5pm with Free Admission following renovations. Enjoy the new 41 foot SciDome Theater, hands-on nature gallery, and upgraded dinosaur exhibit. The Museum is located on College Ave in Lancaster. For More information: http://www.northmuseum.org/