Studio Cam

1. Zachary Baker
    April 26th, 2010 at 15:50 | #1

Two quick questions. How do you log in? And how do you text a request? My comment the site is
    cool I like it a lot but it’s missing something… But I can’t think of it……….. Thanks

2. April 26th, 2010 at 15:59 | #2

@Zachary Baker

If you can email from your phone, you can text an email with your request to phil@wjtl.com

3. Laura Spencer
    May 1st, 2010 at 17:15 | #3

Awesome new website!!!! It’s easyer 2 find things!

4. Wounded Eagle
    May 2nd, 2010 at 18:39 | #4

Who stoled the DJ booth is empty?

5. Wounded Eagle
    May 2nd, 2010 at 18:41 | #5

Cool to see y’all still have turntables to play the time honored vinyl

6. Bob Gardner
    May 4th, 2010 at 13:04 | #6

The site looks great. A new listener and following from vacation at the SC beach.

7. cheryl
    May 18th, 2010 at 19:24 | #7

Does anyone happen to know the name of the song that was sung on Sunday at 8:05 AM give or take? I meant to look after church and forgot.

8. Jim Frady
    May 20th, 2010 at 21:50 | #8

9. Macaylah Mutchler
    June 22nd, 2010 at 11:02 | #9

I really like the studio cam. Does it just take pictures at random times?

10. June 23rd, 2010 at 09:06 | #10

@Macaylah Mutchler
    Macaylah,

We have two web cams in the studio. They alternate back and forth, each one taking a picture every 5 minutes, so a new picture goes up every 2-1/2 minutes or so.

Eddie

11. Craig
    July 7th, 2010 at 20:20 | #11

Hey John … play something by “From Dust” … I hear they rock!

12. Bruce Weaver
    July 9th, 2010 at 20:43 | #12

13. Bruce Weaver
    July 9th, 2010 at 21:02 | #13

Bruce Weaver :Hey John(Staffieri) You are doing a GREAT job !! How about playing the “Homerun” songby Geoff Moore–going out to CV Black U14 Jr-Midget team(not sure any will be tuned in)-Did I mention they are coached by John Staffieri- Oh That is YOU………..

14. Alberto
    July 16th, 2010 at 17:48 | #14

Hi, i have two weeks to hear from Costa Rica, Ilove the work they do, continue to work well.

Blessings.

Alberto

15. Alberto
    July 16th, 2010 at 17:56 | #15

Blessings from COSTA RICA…

16. erica
    July 17th, 2010 at 18:11 | #16

I cant find the lyrics to “the rain came down” by matt goss band….can anyone help me? I googled it but couldnt find anything
    thanks

17. Linda Tilley
    July 18th, 2010 at 19:57 | #17

What was the name of the song (You’re My Inspiration?) and the artist (name of current CD?) that was playing on Sunday, the 18th at 7:30-7:33. It sounded Motown.

18. Athena
    August 13th, 2010 at 10:59 | #18

are you not accepting anymore friends on Facebook….its says you have too many friend requests….

19. Penny Derrer
    August 18th, 2010 at 05:41 | #20

Are you hiring? I thought I heard over the radio, that you are hiring? If you are, where does one go go to apply. Thank you. Penny

20. August 18th, 2010 at 09:39 | #21

@Penny Derrer
    WJTL is an equal opportunity employer. If your community group would like to be informed of future vacancies please email contact@wjtl.com

21. Reni
    August 25th, 2010 at 07:13 | #22

I’ve discovered you one week ago. You do a great job! Blessing from Romania!

22. Charis
    August 25th, 2010 at 19:42 | #23

Phil!
    Thanks for all you do! My family and I are missionaries and it’s so exciting whenever we go back home to turn the radio on to WJTL, Kristi Leigh, Eddie Daniels, and Radio Friend Phil. Thanks for all you guys do to give everyone encouraging music all the time. And the request show rocks!

23. carlos
    September 5th, 2010 at 07:54 | #24

Hi,
    I don’t know where find out the link for listen the radio in live !
    I’m from Argentina, I work at Christian radio too
    Congratulations !
    God bless you

24. September 5th, 2010 at 09:31 | #25

Here’s the link, Carlos: http://wjtl.com/listen/

25. Janette
    October 19th, 2010 at 17:07 | #26

Hello! I am a Lancaster Co. native but am currently living in Tioga Co. (love it here!) Anyway, I was wondering if you know the author of the Lumber song. I don’t know the exact title but in ’98 I believe is when it came out. Its about a man going to heaven and St. Peter takes him through showing him different houses and when asked about the large ones St. Peter says thats all the lumber he sent. Eventually the man saw his, a shack basically and St. Peter says that’s all the lumber you sent.
    Does Craig Weaver still work in your studio? I knew him and his wife from years ago. I helped cater at an old mill for the rain children. I’m excited to be able to hear my home radio station online. Thank you for making that possible.

26. October 19th, 2010 at 18:29 | #27

Janette,

The song you’re looking for is “That’s All The Lumber You Sent” by Ceili Rain.

27. Emma
    October 25th, 2010 at 06:58 | #28

person in the studio u rock :)

28. Bryan
    October 26th, 2010 at 15:34 | #29

Your date on the site above the studio cam pic say’s its Feb. 18,2010 and can you play Lng black train

29. Donna
    November 22nd, 2010 at 15:44 | #30

Hi Christina, Sounding good – Keep up the good work!~!!! Hugs.

30. Clark
    December 14th, 2010 at 14:07 | #31

Alright shes on time for some good music

31. Kathy
    January 17th, 2011 at 09:02 | #32

I have WJTL going almost non-stop! The last 200 songs play list is great, and I am constantly referring to it! WJTL energizes my day, and encourages my daily spiritual walk :)

32. Kathy
    January 17th, 2011 at 09:08 | #33

I’m back! One quick question…did Todd Agnew do “It Is Well With My Soul?” I seem to remember a song version that I just loved, and I think it was by him!! Do you know anything about that? And if so, do you play it on your station??? kathy again

33. Linda Klopp
    January 18th, 2011 at 08:55 | #34

Good Morning “Snow Crew”! Listening to you guys announcing all the closings and delays sounds exhausting but you do such a great job doing it!
    I just love WJTL! You’re DJs and music are so inspiring and heart lifting!
    On the lighter side of things, here’s another “Winter Weather Alert”… :)
    Attention: “Winter Weather Alert and Advisory”

Schools may be closed and businesses delayed
    but the Lord’s House is always open!
    So…you are advised to
    Say an extra prayer
    Help out a neighbor
    Give a loved one a big hug
    and just make someone else’s day! :)

Have a great day!
    God Bless!

34. Taylor
    April 14th, 2011 at 20:04 | #35

Thanks for giving me a shout out Brandy! (: You guys all rock at Faith. ;)

35. Nick Huang
    April 15th, 2011 at 22:53 | #36

Hey Herb! John and Son Huang here. Wow, we didn’t realize you were on WJTL. We know someone famous! Ha ha.

36. joe mccarthy
    May 27th, 2011 at 10:49 | #37

your play list s not working !

37. June 11th, 2011 at 14:00 | #38

This is the best station IN THE WORLD! I wanted to thank Lisa, Phill and everyone else for making this station happen. Don’t stop believing guys!
    I also want to encourage kids, like me, to tell people about God and Jesus. Especially kids that go to school. If you arent a christian, you should ask christian friends to bring you to church.
    Again, great station!!

38. June 11th, 2011 at 14:02 | #39

Again, great station!!

One more thing. Can you play that song where the guy sings, ” Cindrella, while she is here in my arms,” please?

39. June 11th, 2011 at 14:19 | #40

joe mccarthy :your play list s not working !

Well I think its working fine, no offense.

40. June 11th, 2011 at 14:29 | #41

Erica, heres what you do. Type in the name of the song your want to find the lyrics to, for example Words I would say, lyrics by sidewalk prophets, and then you click enter. And then click the thing that says What you typed in, the one in capital. If that doesnt work I cant help you anymore. Sorry!@erica

41. June 11th, 2011 at 14:33 | #42

Eddie,
    Why does the camera in the studio take pictures of the same things a few times?
    Sarah

42. June 11th, 2011 at 16:07 | #43

Jim Frady :The jacket is smashing my friend. Thinking of you guys today. How are the Smiths doing?

Who are the Smiths? Are they a family with five kids? If so I know them.

43. June 11th, 2011 at 16:11 | #44

:-) ;-) good luck with your summer!

44. June 11th, 2011 at 16:14 | #45

( ^ ^ ^ ^ )

45. June 11th, 2011 at 16:14 | #46

I didnt mean to do thAT

46. June 11th, 2011 at 16:14 | #47

(^^^^)

47. June 11th, 2011 at 16:15 | #48

or that!!!!!!! SORRY EVERYONE IF I TALK TO MUCH! YOU SHOULD MEET ME IN RAL LIFE! HAHA

48. Dave
    June 17th, 2011 at 08:00 | #49

Where are the free hoagies today, I had trouble hearing it when you announced it on the air.

49. Elleana sensenig
    June 25th, 2011 at 10:33 | #50

Hey what is the number,email and text to the request show?

Comment pages