Studio Cam

1. June 26th, 2011 at 22:40 | #1

Wait, whats a trackback? I’m sorr y, but i have no idea what that is,

2. September 16th, 2011 at 04:50 | #2

Good morning all! Jesus is the risen Lord. Have a great day blessing Gods people and reaching out to aa world that needs His Holy Spirits presence

3. Another WJTL fan
    September 21st, 2011 at 18:39 | #3

@Wjtl Fan, I hope you haven’t been holding your breath nearly three months, but a trackback is a feature of many blogging platforms that can be used to notify a site/page when you write something that references that site/page. The source site/page usually displays an excerpt of the post that “tracks back” to the referenced source.

4. Randy and Wanda Kulp
    October 13th, 2011 at 07:13 | #4

We love the ministry of Triple Tree! This is a great group of people who love the Lord!

5. November 5th, 2011 at 10:38 | #5

that picture is funny. Is this the new place you moved in to when it snowed last wekend?

6. Wounded Eagle
    November 14th, 2011 at 13:19 | #6

PTL y’all now have plenty of Walk Around Room at your new local.

7. Kathy Shuey
    December 2nd, 2011 at 14:15 | #7

Did I miss the Christmas Cookie campaign…I can’t find anything….Sorry.

8. Kristi
    December 13th, 2011 at 07:49 | #8

Hello and good morning!
    Just wanted to say HI to Gary, Crystal and Chris! I am a BIG fan of Gary Buck….LOL! I started His fan club…..I am the ONLY fan at this point!
    Anyway, BLessings to them and our Church Petra and send them my love and its great listening to a radio station that Praises our GOD!
    Love
    KRisti Martin

9. Jeanette
    December 15th, 2011 at 15:23 | #9

I have been waiting to hear the song that sings “from the moment You opened Your eyes did you know You’d be my Saviour” and it was played!
    Well YIIIPPPEEE!!
    Relient K–I Celebrate the Day
    Now I’ll get out there and buy it!
    Thanks so much
    Jeanette

10. Bradlee
    December 16th, 2011 at 09:02 | #10

who won the $500 gift card this morning at 7:20?

11. duane
    December 24th, 2011 at 10:04 | #11

I have been looking for a song by David Meece called One Small Child, it is not on i-tunes or in any music store. Please help, I love that song and love to find it. Thank you and Merry Christmas

12. Russ Murphy
    January 1st, 2012 at 14:13 | #12

I enjoy the music on “The Archives”. It is a well organized presentation.

Music written and performed from the early ’70′s (aka “Jesus Music”) through the ’80′s, deserves a place in Christian culture, today. I heard “The Way” for the first time when I provided a P.A. for a Maranatha Music outreach in San Diego. Thanks so much for playing that track!!

Knowing that this format does not have a place on your daily schedule, howzabout making each week’s show available as a podcast for those of us who often cannot block out Sunday afternoon with the radio?

Thank you.

13. January 24th, 2012 at 08:35 | #13

With hearing announced this morning that it is National Peanut Butter Day and National Compliment Day (or something to that affect): A lady gets seated at a table in a restaurant. There’s a bucket of peanuts at the table waiting for her to munch on. She views the menu and next thing you know, she hears a voice say “My you are looking quite lovely today!”. She looks around for who that may have been and there is no one close by. She continues to examine the menu and, once again, a voice says “Your hair is so clean and silky looking today!”. Again, no one seated close by and no one in the vacinity. She again engages in the menu and “My, your face is so radiant today!”. With that, the server comes by and the lady explains what has happened. With that, the server is quick to reply, “Oh, that’s the peanuts. They’re complimentary!” :)

14. Skylar Caviler-Mark
    February 2nd, 2012 at 21:37 | #14

I Love this new band, Abandon. I love how the got their name!! My favorite song from them right now is Live It Out!!!

15. Robin
    February 4th, 2012 at 23:01 | #15

I have a question, There is a song can not remember the name of the artist but she talks about how God talks to her and she is listenin… she says I’m listenin.. in the song love it and can not remember the words. I would love to hear it.

16. Jonathan charles
    February 14th, 2012 at 22:18 | #16

Nice new place you guys got there. What was it like when you first walked in there when they were finished?

17. Lily Tosado
    March 29th, 2012 at 10:57 | #17

That is my Pastor on the radio right now. I love our church, Victory Church!!!

18. A Fan
    March 30th, 2012 at 11:30 | #18

It was fun to see the studio this morning. Thank you so much for the mini-concert with Lindsay and the delicious breakfast!

19. carlos
    April 15th, 2012 at 12:50 | #19

Hi, I’m from Argentina. I can’t see the webcam. Is it live cam or only pics ? i apologize for my poor English.
    Greetings
    Carlos

20. JV
    April 19th, 2012 at 22:48 | #20

Herb, You have become an excellent D.J. I particularly liked the 3rd day, Kutless, and Stellarkart songs. You were my “Barnabus” while I was running tonight. –JV

21. Christy
    April 25th, 2012 at 08:56 | #21

Hi my name is Christy Burns i’m 13 years old(Gonna turn 14 on June 25th. Creation 2 days after, YEAH!!!). I live (well, obviously in PA lol) like 10 minutes from Hershey Park. Aren’t I lucky? Loljk. I just love the songs on here. Every morning at about 7 am I wake up to this station. It would actually be nice if I woke up to that song, what was it called, “Good Morning” or something? No it’s probably not called that but isn’t it by somebody featuring Toby Mac? Ok thanks. I hope that someday I could be a DJ here or i could be missionary. I’m going on a Missions trip with my youth group to what state, was it Kentucky or something? I keep forgetting. But I’m going in July. Hope it goes well and we don’t get on each other’s necks(well, that’s a guarantee with ME, I’m so annoying apperantly.)!

22. April 26th, 2012 at 19:54 | #22

.. Don’t you guys need a chair????? Seriously!! LOL.

23. April 27th, 2012 at 11:25 | #23

Yeah I talk too much too.

24. April 27th, 2012 at 11:26 | #24

I love Switchfoot’s new song

25. Amy Horst
    May 26th, 2012 at 11:18 | #25

Does Doorstep Dairy deliver raw or pasteurized milk? Thanks! Love this idea!

26. Laura
    May 28th, 2012 at 18:47 | #26

Is the cam pics or a actual video?

27. June 28th, 2012 at 07:36 | #27

Did I miss the Creation contest or was it not done this year?

28. kristi
    June 28th, 2012 at 07:40 | #28

Hi David! We did not do the Creation Survival Kit Contest this year. The Festival decided to go in a different direction.

29. June 28th, 2012 at 07:50 | #29

Hi, thanks for answering my question. I am missing the live feeds from Creation which I have
    normally heard by this time. Is that something that was not decided on this year also? I always geared my week to hear the feeds since my brother is the past 3 years a die hard fan and volunteer.

30. kristi
    June 28th, 2012 at 09:47 | #30

You’re welcome, David! And you’re correct, we are also not airing the live feeds from Creation this year.

31. August 20th, 2012 at 08:34 | #31

i went to creation it was awesome it was my first time

32. Pat
    August 24th, 2012 at 17:50 | #32

Saturday morning in New Zealand working at my desk. Listening to WJTL makes the time so much more enjoyable. Thanks for being a blessing

33. August 30th, 2012 at 08:54 | #33

is phredd the only one that likes camera i do not see anyone else

34. ita
    September 27th, 2012 at 13:30 | #34

I love this station. I hear it every evening while am working. Very inspiring thank you. LOVE your sister Ita

35. Joy Smith
    September 30th, 2012 at 19:28 | #35

That was my friend Tal Zentmeyer on the radio!!! Go Tal!!!!!

36. Dalton
    October 5th, 2012 at 11:14 | #36

I always wanted to work on a radio station. But you no what I will stick with mowing lawns for now. And that looks like fun!!!!!!!!!

37. Fourth
    November 6th, 2012 at 16:32 | #37

Thanks for the music! I found the station on “Halloween” right when a song with the words “holy, holy” was being played! :)

Suggestion: Might need to update the webcam page (either picture or words…it currently reads “Updated every 5 minutes- 24 hours a day!” and “October 5th, 2011″).

38. Ali Moyer
    November 14th, 2012 at 19:37 | #38

That’s my cousin and his youth group!

39. robyn ulmer
    December 15th, 2012 at 11:58 | #39

What is the name of the tecno group that sang “My Favorite Things ” ? Loved them! Thanks for the great job you do Lisa.

40. Barb Dorsey
    January 3rd, 2013 at 10:00 | #40

WJTL is positively the BEST radio station. I listen to you all day at work through my computer and it is like having a friend hanging out with me! Each DJ brings something unique, and together, they feel like family. Thank you for having such an impact on my life!

41. kristi
    January 3rd, 2013 at 12:29 | #41

Thank you, Barb! We’re glad you’re part of our family of listeners! :)

42. Amy
    January 10th, 2013 at 15:19 | #42

Thanks for showing us the studio on our tour today. It’s much smaller than we thought it would be.

43. Barb Dorsey
    January 17th, 2013 at 09:19 | #43

I live in Lancaster and work in Harrisburg. The minute I get off Route 83 N. onto 81 S., WJTL gets fuzzy. Sure wish that the people in this area could have better access to WJTL on the air. I listen to it all day through my computer at work, so I don’t have to miss it!

44. Shannon
    February 8th, 2013 at 07:42 | #44

My son just heard his birthday announced and was SO excited ~ thank you for putting that smile on his face today!

45. Peter
    February 9th, 2013 at 09:27 | #45

The ‘oldies’ withTerri P. is a great show!! We enjoy listening to WJTL!! Thank you so much for your ministry!! God bless you all!!

46. chris
    February 28th, 2013 at 07:17 | #46

Tell Dallas that Laura and Chris say Hi!

47. Alberto
    March 4th, 2013 at 19:47 | #47

Saludos desde Costa Rica !!

48. Paul
    March 5th, 2013 at 18:52 | #48

NEED TO HEAR A PHIL KEGGEY TUNE.

49. Paul
    March 5th, 2013 at 18:58 | #49

What do u think of the price of eggs, chickens r droping them every day. reply,,,,,, I dont know six and onehalf dozon of the other …. Abbot and Castello.

50. Maggie
    March 15th, 2013 at 13:21 | #50

Hey, What happened to the playlist this morning between 9-11:00?

Thanks Maggie