Studio Cam

1. kristi
    March 15th, 2013 at 13:40 | #1

That was the Top 25 Countdown, Maggie! If you have questions, email Phil@WJTL.com or check out the Music Tab!

2. Abbey
    May 4th, 2013 at 13:11 | #2

Whatcha readin?:)

3. Toni B
    May 7th, 2013 at 21:39 | #3

Could you play Tonight by Matt Brouwer sometime? I checked your playlist & since 2012 (when it was released) I didn’t see it in your playlist.

Thanks.

4. Elizabeth Valdez
    May 8th, 2013 at 08:21 | #4

Hi LIsa – trying to call in but it is not allowing me to get through to you!

5. Jedidiah
    June 22nd, 2013 at 21:38 | #5

Can you play Paint a Picture by Resurrection band

6. Chad & Shelley Candy
    July 2nd, 2013 at 06:34 | #6

Hey Fred-
    Praying for you this morning… I am sure it is an adjustment as you are so used to having Lisa as your sidekick! Know that God is walking with each of you at WJTL during these days! We are anticipating that God WILL do great things through this situation! And that He will receive the praise at the end of the day! Blessings upon Blessings! The Candy’s :)

7. Matt Kenworthy
    July 13th, 2013 at 14:45 | #7

This is for Lisa, We hope that you are doing well. It is no fun to have to go through surgery of any kind, and the healing process seems to take entirely too long for our liking. Please know that we both can sympathize with what she is going through. Remember Roamns 8;28 – for we know that in all things God works out for the good for those who love the Lord, and are called according to His purpose.’ Best wishes for a safe and speedy recovery. Matt and Carole Kenworthy

8. Anne Marcarelli
    July 15th, 2013 at 09:18 | #8

Good morning,
    Our missions team from Victory Church leaves today for our two week missions trip to Israel. The music you are playing this morning is so inspired by the Holy Spirit as I prepare to “see Jesus” in the people to whom we will minister.
    Anne Marcarelli

9. Sam Price
    August 5th, 2013 at 12:46 | #9

Hi….are you guys doing any hiring? Although I have been in the
    Aviation Biz for the last 25 years, I am originally a broadcaster.
    Radio, TV, Drama and Public Relations ar Loyola U iun N. O. LA
    with 20 years in Announcing, Combo Sales, Sales Mgr and Mgr.
    Curtrently quazi retired. Worked, WDSU Radio, NO; WALA-Radio/TV Mobile
    AL, WPST-TV Miami, small radio stations in Pascagoula, MS, Fairhope, AL,. others.
    I am looking for either full time or part-time combo, or outright account exec.
    I am a self starter, and a hard worker. My pazazz outranks my age.

I can be reached, if you have any interest, at apovb@aol.com or 772-532-7994.

10. August 6th, 2013 at 09:21 | #10

Hi Sam, We are not currently in need of staff. Feel free to send your resume and info to contact@wjtl.com and we will keep it on file. Thanks.

11. August 6th, 2013 at 16:22 | #11

Hi everyone! Greetings from the big ATL and The Waiting! Prayers and blessings going out to our WJTL family and especially Lisa. I pray that you experience quick healing and restoration. Love you all and miss playing up there bunches. Peace. -Brandon Thompson (drummer for The Waiting)

12. August 7th, 2013 at 13:15 | #12

Sounding great!! Intern Ashley, Miss you at market.

13. Sandy
    October 3rd, 2013 at 08:45 | #13

Good Morning, is there a special phone number for calling when you have contest to call in and win? could I have that please. Thank you.

14. kristi
    October 3rd, 2013 at 09:39 | #14

Hi Sandy! The number is 717-392-3690. The DJs will tell you when it’s time to call!

15. Heidi
    October 11th, 2013 at 21:18 | #15

Hey, could you tell me where to find that Matt Redman music video of “Your Grace Finds Me”? Thanks!

16. October 14th, 2013 at 09:35 | #16

Hey Heidi – Here you go. http://youtu.be/Mqd8MoiCbcI

17. November 2nd, 2013 at 10:26 | #17

I love WJTL a lot

18. jim
    November 19th, 2013 at 19:12 | #18

All need to listen tonight at 9pm You will here part of one of the best Worship teams around York co. Phillip Herndon, Tyler Hornberger and Matt Butera. They are from Pathway cc. in WestYork.

19. Vicki
    November 21st, 2013 at 18:42 | #19

Get ready for a great group of kids and leaders from Garden Chapel!!!

20. Terry Kile
    December 30th, 2013 at 10:13 | #20

Anne D–great to hear you on fill-in! have a Happy New Year!

21. Memory
    January 7th, 2014 at 08:43 | #21

You’re looking pretty cold, Lisa. Just checked the studio camera and saw you bundled up with coffee in hand. Stay warm. Looking forward to seeing you at Willy Wonka, JR on Thursday. Feel free to announce to your listeners. Performances at Lamprter-Strasburg High School Performing Arts Center this Thursday through Saturday. Does open at 6:30, show starts at 7. Have a great day!

22. Skylar
    January 16th, 2014 at 19:27 | #22

Is there a special number to call to send requests??

23. kristi
    January 17th, 2014 at 10:55 | #23

Hi Skylar! We open the request lines a little bit before request shows. It’s our normal number: 717-392-3690. We also take requests via the DJ’s email and on our WJTL Facebook page.

24. Rene Geib
    April 2nd, 2014 at 07:34 | #24

I just wanted to let you know that Grandma Landis really blessed me this morning.

25. Kaylah Orndorff
    May 6th, 2014 at 21:56 | #25

Could you play Invade by 1 Girl Nation please?

26. Lyshaell
    May 8th, 2014 at 16:07 | #26

I was wondering if you could PLEASE play the song Jeremy Camp Clear The Stage? My brother is in the Army and that’s his favorite song! I haven’t seen him forever! And he wont be back for 4 years!!! I love him and miss him sooooo much!!

Lyshaell (I’m 10 years old)

27. Greg Gray
    May 15th, 2014 at 07:57 | #27

I really appreciated the egg puns this morning! It really “cracked” me up! Thanks for the nice laugh. I was in tears!
    Greg Gray
    Schaefferstown

28. Jodi
    May 25th, 2014 at 10:32 | #28

Hey WJTL – I was wondering how I can get a sticker for my car window supporting this station. Thanks :)

29. kristi
    May 25th, 2014 at 12:45 | #29

Hi Jodi! Just email Contact@WJTL.com with your address and preference of a static sticker or bumper sticker. We’ll send a few out for you in the mail! :)

30. kaylah
    June 4th, 2014 at 10:00 | #30

Hi! Could you play I Found You by Anthony Evens at 12:00pm??

31. Anne Marcarelli
    June 21st, 2014 at 09:04 | #31

Is there any chance birthdays will be announced again this AM? I am so disappointed that I missed my granddaughter’s name being announced.

32. Eva Noll
    July 14th, 2014 at 14:08 | #32

Hi wjtl
    i was wondering if you could play andy mineo the saints
    thanks and God bless!
    Eva Noll

33. kristi
    July 14th, 2014 at 14:45 | #33

Hi Eva–email Phil@WJTL.com and request it for tonight’s Request Show (at 7:00)! :)

34. Eva Noll
    July 14th, 2014 at 23:16 | #34

thanks!

35. Sandi
    July 24th, 2014 at 20:57 | #35

Hi! I see you, but I can’t hear you…

36. sara smith
    July 25th, 2014 at 17:44 | #36

hi ummmm i love wjtl and i was thinking if you could please put on jamie grace “hold me’ on wjtl

37. Bob Miller
    August 8th, 2014 at 15:27 | #37

Love that song by Bethel Music- You Make Me Brave!!– thanks for playing it! Have a good weekend!

38. kristi
    August 8th, 2014 at 15:30 | #38

You’re welcome, Bob! I hope you have a good weekend, too!

39. April Antico
    August 9th, 2014 at 11:06 | #39

maybe you should challenge her to a dance off since she implied you were old just because you danced on cam, haha.

40. Kaylah
    August 19th, 2014 at 17:25 | #40

Hi! This is Kaylah!!! I just want to say 2 things. I absolutely LOVE WJTL!! And could you possibly play Our Time is Now by Colton Dixon’s new CD Anchor?

41. Bob Miller
    October 2nd, 2014 at 09:44 | #41

Great SPNTR song! Thanks for playing it!

42. Jane Bellmyer
    October 16th, 2014 at 20:49 | #42

Nik…sounding good tonight as always

43. November 1st, 2014 at 21:59 | #43

I am listening to the interview with Dom Franco from Bethlehem, one of my favorite Christian bands ever, and I am also good friends with Dom, having played bass for him many times when we were at Calvary Chapel in Phoenix. Will this broadcast be archived for later listening? Many friends couldn’t listen, and my daughter also wanted to hear it. I have only caught the last 10 minutes, so I would love to be able to hear the whole thing myself. Please tell me this WILL be archived so I can listen to it in full later!

44. suzanne
    November 17th, 2014 at 04:23 | #44

hey guys,
    i am Suzanne from India, listening to your broadcast.
    i just want to say – GOD BLESS YOU.
    i pray that you reach thousands of people,around the globe, to Christ, through the guidance of holy spirit.

45. kristi
    November 17th, 2014 at 09:34 | #45

Hi Suzanne! Thank you for listening and thank you for your encouragement! :)

46. Susan griffin
    November 23rd, 2014 at 21:07 | #46

Hello, I am a first time listener to Some Kind Of Rock Show- Good Stuff. I am trying to see the schedule for the junction center, but it doesn’t come up on my phone. Any suggestion ?

47. Laura
    November 27th, 2014 at 10:00 | #47

So grateful for WJTL. I’m driving 200 miles to join family for Thanksgiving and listening via the WJTL app. What a blessing you are! Love the music and love your heart. I’m proud to support this station and pray for a bountiful year for you. Thank you for all you are and all you do for the community and the kingdom.

48. kristi
    November 27th, 2014 at 22:30 | #48

Hi Laura and Happy Thanksgiving! What a wonderful comment–thank you! I hope your trip and holiday with family were great!

Comment pages