FRED MCNAUGHTON – WJTL is teaming with Bob Lenz to reach Alaska with the Gospel. Bob give us an update on how things are going, and thanks the WJTL listeners for their support.
FRED MCNAUGHTON – Evangelist, Speaker and WJTL friend Bob Lenz is spearheading an outreach in Alaska. Bob is doing school programs, rallies and meeting with people one on one. Bob asked WJTL to be a part of what God is doing through this outreach. Join us in support of Bob. Please pray and watch this video to see what it’s all about.
Also, listen to Kristi interview Bob at our WJTLCAsts page.
FRED MCNAUGHTON – WJTL is teaming up with Bob Lenz of Life Promotions as he ministers in Alaska. Bob is conducting school programs and rallies. Check out this video to find out what God is doing in Alaska.
Bob’s intern, Brian is also blogging. Keep up with what’s happening here.
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!!
5) The Mennonite Children’s Choir of Lancaster, (MCCL) will present Christmas concerts tomorrow (Sat. Dec. 3rd) at 4PM at Church of the Apostles in Lancaster AND Sunday (Dec. 4th) at 6PM at Weaverland Mennonite Church.
4) Zion Lutheran Church will host a Holiday Bazaar & Fair Trade Fair today(Friday December 2nd) from 1-7pm AND tomorrow (Saturday, December 3rd) from 8am-2pm. The event features handmade crafts, outside vendors, fair trade
products, a cookie walk, food and more! Zion Lutheran Church is located at 18 Quarry Road in Leola.
3) Manheim Downtown Development Group is hosting a community event featuring the Christmas Tree lighting, caroling, hot chocoalate, a community jazz band, dance numbers from the Nutrcracker Ballet and pony cart rides.tomorrow, (December 3rd) 7:00pm.
2) Super Christmas Puppet Show – Sunday, (December 4)6:00PM, Memorial Baptist Church, Biglerville Road, Gettysburg. MBC Youth Puppet Team will be performing.
1) The Oakes Museum of Natural History third annual holiday open house tomorrow (Saturday, December
3rd) from 1PM – 5PM. Admission is free. There will be polar bear craft projects and activities for children ages 3-12, hourly drawings for museum gift certificates, and Refreshments will be served. The Oakes Museum of Natural History is located in the Jordan Science Center on Messiah College’s Grantham campus.
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! Nov 25, 26 and 27
5) Visit the Train Room Open House at Garden Spot Village
An Interactive model train display, a talking Thomas the Tank Engine tomorrow (Sat. Nov 26, 2011) 1:30pm – 4pm. Garden Spot Village, 433 S. Kinzer Ave., New Holland. Free admission. More info at 717-355-6000.
4) Families United Network, Inc. is hosting a Community Adoption Awareness Event tomorrow (Sat. Nov. 26th) in honor of National Adoption Month. The event will be at Movie Town Theater in Elizabethtown and includes the airing of The Blind Side movie and a brief presentation on foster care adoption. More info at 717-492-9338
3) His Little Feet choir will perform Sunday Night (November 27, 2011) 6pm as part of the National Adoption Month celebration at MANHEIM BRETHREN IN CHRIST, 54 North Penryn Road, Manheim. More info.
2) Community Worship Night with Oceans In Love tonight (Fri. Nov. 25th) from 6:30-8PM at A Little Bit Of Heaven in Spring Grove. 245 N. Main St. More info at facebook.com/oceansinlove
1) The Mayor’s annual Tree Lighting and Tuba concert tonight (Fri, Nov 25, 2011) – 06:30 PM – 08:30 PM Penn Square in Lancaster. More info.
FRED MCNAUGHTON – Today’s the BIG day. You’re invited to the free Kids Cookie Break Celebration featuring Slugs and Bugs’ Randall Goodgame (“Tractor, Tractor”, “I’m Adopted”) Lisa Landis and the Cookie Eating Challenge and yours truly – Phredd this evening at 6pm at Manheim BIC’s Warehouse 54 auditorium. The concert is free, seating is limited and is first come first served. We’d love to see you there. Check out all the details at KidsCookieBreak.com
Directions to Warehouse 54 – 54 North Penryn Rd., Maheim, PA
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! November 18, 19 & 20
5) The 26th Annual Hempfield Fall Classic Soccer Tournament , tomorrow (Saturday & Sunday November 19 & 20) all day One of the largest youth soccer tournaments on the East Coast, over 1100 games on 97 soccer fields throughout the area. http://bit.ly/uKrFlc
4) HarvestNET’s Missions Conference, tonight, tomorrow and Sunday (November 18 – 20) at Ephrata Community Church on Clay School Rd West of Ephrata. Missionaries from 18 countries will share what God is doing through their ministry. There is also a Missions Fair. Check for more details and times at http://www.harvestnetinc.com
3) LMS Vehicle Show – Cruizin – Anything with engines show – tomorrow (Sat, Nov 19) 11AM – 04:00 PM Lancaster Campus of Lancaster Mennonite School, 2176 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA www.lancastermennonite.org
2) Gifts that Give Hope: Lancaster’s 4th Annual Alternative Gift Fair -Sunday (Nov 20, 2011) 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM at The Farm and Home Center, Arcadia Road, Lancaster. Learn about many local, national and international non-profit organizations making a difference. Choose from a list of tangible gifts, such as a flock of chicks for a family in Haiti, food for an orphanage or life saving medicine and medical supplies. Kids activities and food too. http://www.giftsthatgivehope.org/lancaster
1) Kids Cookie Break free concert celebration – Sunday, November 20th – 6pm featuring Slugs and Bugs, Phredd, and Lisa Landis with the Cookie Eating Challenge. Warehouse 54 auditorium at Manheim BIC, Manheim, PA. The concert is free, however space is limited. Doors will open at 5pm. kidscookiebreak.com
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! Nov 11, 12, 13
5) Tomorrow (Sat., Nov. 12) at 7PM Garden Spot Village will host a free screening of the 1925 film classic The Phantom of the Opera accompanied by renowned theater organist Wayne Zimmerman. For more information, call 717-355-6000.
4) A Patriotic Musical, “God Bless the USA”, will be held Sunday (November 13th) at 7:00pm at Christ Lutheran Church of Spry, Queen Street, York. Choir, Chimes, Children’s Choir andorgan pay tribute to veterans and military personnel. Complimentary reception afterward, with desserts and refreshments! More info at http://www.christspry.com/
3) Living Waters Chapel Family Movie Night featuring the movie “Soul Surfer” tonight (Friday, November 11) at 7pm. Living Waters Chapel is located at 1900 Jay St Lebanon. Admission is free, but you must register online at www.lwc-ag.org
2) Art Exhibit at Mill Creek Bible Church, 270 Strasburg Pike,
Lancaster, tomorrow (Saturday November 12) from 4-7pm. For more info www.millcreekbible.com
1) Eastland Alpacas 9th Annual Open House, tomorrow and Sunday (Nov 13 & 14) 10am-4p both days – Risser Mill Road
Mount Joy. Tour the farm with over 100 alpacas, Take a Wagon Ride, Watch an Obstacle Course Demonstrations by the “Alpacas with an Agenda 4-H Club”. “Hempfield Church of the Brethren Youth Group” will be having a food stand to help support their Mission Trip. More info at www.eastlandalpacas.com
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! November 4, 5 and 6
5) Praise and Worship Night with Dave Helmuth from Ad Lib Music – tomorrow (Saturday November 5) 6:30pm at Pequea Presbyterian Church, 273 Cambridge Road in Gap. There will also be free coffee and a free will offering.
4) First Friday Lancaster – Art, Music, Food and downtown Lancaster. Tonight (Friday, November 4) 5 to 9pm. More info at lancasterarts.com
3) The film “58” Will be shown tomorrow (Saturday November 5th) at 7pm at Community Fellowship Church, 200 Bethel Drive, Lancaster. The film will be followed by a Q&A time with representatives from HOPE International, as well as interaction & refreshments. All are welcome-no tickets required. my.live58.org/momentum/team/607/
2)Storm Night 5 with the Ryan Payne Band and speaker, Matt Saxinger at Mount Aetna Bible Church in Mount Aetna, PA – tomorrow (Saturday, November 5) 6pm. It is a free event and there will be free prizes! More Info: http://stormnight5.webstarts.com
1)VETERANS SALUTE – tomorrow (Saturday November 5) 10am – 2pm at Freedom Toyota, 6060 Allentown Blvd, Harrisburg.
US military equipment and vehicles, an Army battalion rock wall, parachute demonstrations, and field fitness activities. There will also be an exhibit of gear from Keystone Wounded Warriors. Free!
FRED MCNAUGHTON -The new studio is great for welcoming guests from the community. This morning Evangelical Seminary in Myerstown was our special guest. Here are a couple shots from this morning’s on air festivities.