No fooling! The LAST KCB Roller Skating Party of the season is April 1st
LISA LANDIS~ Greetings Kids Cookie Breakers. That’s YOU! You don’t want to miss out on the last KCB Roller Skating Party of the season happening this Saturday morning at Castle Roller Skating. I hope you can join us. The fun happens Saturday morning, April 1st from 10am-noon. FREE KCB goodies, door prizes, special skates & games, the milk & cookie special, KCB requests and more!
Rumor has it that Radio Friend Phil & family may be joining us. It’s Radio Friend Phil’s birthday April 1st!
For more information on admission & rental prices visit castlerollerskating.com. While you are visiting castlerollerskating.com check out kidsskatefree.com. Roller skating is a great way to maintain good health in 2017. Find out how to get free tickets for your kids to skate at Castle Roller Skating by visiting the website.
Roller skating is…
- A fun way to increase muscular strength and cardiorespiratory endurance.
- A way to burn anywhere from 330 to 600 calories per hour!
- A Great for improving balance and flexibility.
- A fantastic source of aerobic exercise.
- A key to weight control.
- Easy to learn.
- A great tension reliever and enthusiasm builder.
- An excellent way to help maintain good health.
See you Saturday!
Love & Cookies~