5 FUN FREE WEEKEND TODOS
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! December 14, 15 & 16, 2012
5) A Night In Bethlehem, tomorrow (Sat. Dec. 15th) from 9:30am to 11:30am at Kochenderfer UMC in Lebanon. The family Holy Land Experience is for all ages. Participants will experience what is was like to live and work in Bethlehem when Jesus was born. The event will end with the story of Jesus’ birth. Participants will take part in hands on crafts, snacks and interact with people who might have lived and worked in the town of Bethlehem. More info: 717.273.0525
4) Journey With Jesus tomorrow (Sat. Dec. 15th) from 6-8PM at Ed’s Landscaping in Elizabethtown, 2 miles west of the square on route 230 . Journey with Jesus is a walk-through presentation that recounts some of the key scenes in the life of Jesus and features live animals, including donkeys, goats, & even a camel! Donations benefit the ministry of WJTL.
3) Trinity United Methodist Church in New Freedom, PA will host their Annual Live Nativity tomorrow (Saturday Dec. 15th) at 7pm. The Christmas Story comes to life with live animals, actors and Christmas carols. The church is located one block from the heritage rail trail at 101 North Second Street, New Freedom. More information: 717-235-2544
2) A Christmas Party filled with kids games, a craft, The Christmas Story, and Carols will take place at the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Harrisburg, tomorrow (Saturday., December 16) from 11am to 1pm. More info: lighthousehbg.com
1) Hershey Church of the Nazarene is hosting its first annual TUBA CHRISTMAS celebration, ushering in the holiday season with a free community concert of regional tuba and euphonium players tonight (Friday, December 14) at 7pm. Musicians interested in participating in TUBACHRISTMAS are encouraged to bring their instrument and folding stand. Registration is at 5:30pm with a short Rehearsal at 6pm, More info: tubachristmas.com