5 Fun Free Weekend ToDos
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!!
5) The Solid Rock Cafe in Lebanon is featuring the band Once Called Saul Saturday evening (January 5, 2013) from 7-9pm, for a night of music & fellowship. Free admission. For More Info: 717-933-4926
4) RiSE Youth Revival at York Christian Church (2901 Pleasant Valley Road, York,) beginning Sunday (January 6, 2013) and running thru January10th each evening from 6:30pm-8:30pm. The theme for this year is “Target the Heart” based on 1 Timothy 1:5. Each night will include worship, a speaker, and youth group time. For more info: 717-755-1893
3) First Fridays! Downtown Lancaster – tonight (January 4, 2013) from 5-9pm. Celebrate the arts in Lancaster with fun, food and music. More Info: Lancasterarts.com
2) CHiPS HO Model RailRoad Open House Sunday (Jan 6, 2013) from 1-4pm at the Columbia Historic Preservation Society
21 N. Second St., Columbia. 1000sq.ft. HO model railroad located on second floor of museum. A 200sq.ft diorama of Columbia circa 1930. Free admission–donations accepted
1) 97th Pennsylvania Farm Show. beginning Saturday (Jan. 5th through Jan 12) at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center, 2300 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg. Hundreds of exhibits, contests, all celebrating PA agriculture. Admission is free, there is a cost for parking. More Info: farmshow.state.pa.us