Five Fun Free Family Things To Do This Weekend
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! June 27, 28 & 29, 2014
5) 34th Annual Antique, Art & Craft Show in Columbia, tomorrow (Saturday, June 28) 9am – 3pm at Locust Street Park. Over 200 vendors – crafts, antiques, food and entertainment. Free parking & free shuttle service at Glatfelter Field. Rain or shine. More Info: 717-684-5249.
4) Music In The Orchard Picnic at the Hans Herr House & Museum tomorrow (Saturday, June 28) 6pm – Music from Appalachian and traditional folk band Dearest Home and local artist Angela Michele Walker. Rain or Shine, bring your lawn chairs. More Info: (717) 464-4438
3) Huffnagle Park Summer Music Series, tomorrow (Saturday, June 28) 7pm at Huffnagle Park – Quarryville. Kids night featuring Miss Katie and jugglers – The DKers. More info:huffnaglepark.org
2) 35th Annual New Holland Summer Arts Festival Kickoff – tomorrow (Saturday, June 28) at New Holland Community Memorial Park on Jackson Street – Arts & Crafts beginning at 9am, Mark Cable in Concert at 7pm. More Info: newhollandsummerarts.org
1) Celebrate Lancaster all day today beginning at 11:30am in downtown Lancaster – showcasing the cultures and diversity of of Lancaster City. Food vendors, local crafts. & Two stages of music at Binns Park and Penn Square, featuring a variety of sounds including bluegrass, Latino, R&B, rock n’ roll and more. Fireworks to close the event at 10pm. More Info:lancastercityevents.com