Five Fun Free Family Things to do this Weekend!!!
FRED MCNAUGHTON – FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! July 15, 16 & 17, 2011
5) Ryan and Friends” will perform Saturday,( July 16th) at 7pm as part of Family Day at Fivepointville Bible Conference. The event will be held rain or shine in the “Pop Fry” Memorial Tabernacle, in the grove behind Fivepointville Fire Hall, just off Rt. 897 between Terre Hill and Adamstown. It’s free but a free-will offering will be received For more info:(717) 445-4789,
4) Bright Side Summer Fest at Bright Side Opportunities Center in Lancaster Today (Fri. July 15th) from 6-11PM and tomorrow (Sat. July 16th) from 11AM-6PM. Free Admission. Food and fun with family and friends. More info: 717-509-1342
3) Summer Blast Car Show sponsored by the Table Church
Sunday, (July 17) 3:00p to 7:00p at Willow Street Fireman’s Field,Willow Street,PA Classic muscle cars, street rods and antiques. Cost to enter cars but it’s free for attendees.
More info: (717) 872-6771
2) 5th Annual Toy & Model Train Flea Market Saturday (July 16) 9am-4pm and on Sunday (July 17) from 9am until 1 pm at Williams Grove Stream Engine Show Grounds, Williams Grove Road, Williams Grove, PA. This event will include steam train rides, model train exhibit, and stands with collector items. Free admission & parking. For more info go to http://wghsea.org
1) Lisa Landis and The Kids Cookie Break – Barnstormers “Faith & Family Night” preview featuring The Barnstormers Saturday morning 9am to noon outside Clipper Magazine Stadium.