FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! March 16, 17, & 18
5) Jesse Rothacker and the Lancaster Herpetological Society will be leading an amphibian expedition tonight (Friday 3/16/12) 7 PM @ Manheim Township Public Library. Meet at the library to learn how to identify Pennsylvania’s frogs, toads, and salamanders by sight and by sound. Then walk with local herpetologists around the Overlook campus and help monitor known amphibian migration areas! Bring flashlights and hope for rain, because it brings amphibians out by the hundreds! More Info: Forgotten Friend.
4) Cornerstone Community Ministries – Annual Benefit Event, “Overcoming Challenges” tomorrow (Saturday, March 17th) at 6 PM at Elizabethtown BIC Church (996 E. High Street, Etown) Dinner will be provided, Updates will be presented by Cornerstone Ministry and Mike King will be the featured speaker. An offering will taken. To obtain FREE tickets for this Banquet, visit http://www.ccmetown.org or call 717-367-0000.
3) Heavens Gates Hell’s Flames at Living Waters Theater in Strasburg Sunday (March 18) at 7PM. Admission is free, but You will need to register online to reserve your seat. www.life-streams.org
2) Sixteen Cities in concert Sunday (March 18th) at 6:30PM at Lancaster Evangelical Free Church. Admission is free! Lancaster EFC is located at 419 Pierson Road, Litiz, Pa. More info by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1) The Christian Education Options Expo at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey tomorrow (Sat. March 17th) from 9AM-Noon.
Over 40 schools, home schools & online schools from 9 central PA counties all in one place for parents to explore plus 20 associated exhibitors. KCB on location with giveaways, prizes, music and more! Free admission. More Info: ceo2012.org