Five Fun Free Family Things to do This Weekend
For the weekend of August 2, 3 & 4, 2013
5) CHRISTIAN MULTI CULTURAL FESTIVAL tomorrow (Saturday Aug. 3) from 11am-7pm,Lindle Road in Harrisburg. Gifts and games for the kids. Music and Ministry from Puerto Rico, Los Angeles California, Texas, York, Philadelphia and more. More Info: 787-344-0793
4) FREE Family Fun Day and Open House tomorrow (Saturday, August 3) from 9am-1pm at Small Wonders Academy in Lititz. Moon Bounce, Food, Face Painting, Games, Prizes and more!
3) I BIKE MJ a Mount Joy Bicycle Awareness Meet – tomorrow (Saturday, August 3) beginning at 11 AM. Bikers should meet in front of The Green Market Company in Mount Joy at 11AM and then enjoy the town at your leisure. This bicycle gathering is intended to promote bicycle awareness and encourage people to ride in downtown Mount Joy.
2) 3rd Annual Keystone Cruise at the Leola Ball Field – Adjacent to Leola Pool tomorrow (Sat Aug. 3) from 10AM-3PM. Antique, Classic, & Street Rod Cars, along with Trucks, Fire Apparatus & Motorcycles, a dunk tank, drawings, and more. More Info: 717-666-4386
1) Rock Da Reservoir is an annual community outreach concert at Reservoir Park in Lancaster, tomorrow (Sat Aug. 3) from 2-5PM. Multiple christian artists from surrounding cities coming together for worship in the park, free food, drinks, moon bounces, face painting, giveaways, and entertainment for the whole family. More Info: 717-435-3191