It’s Going to be a Beautiful Weekend – 5 Fun Free Things To Do
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!!
5) House of His Creation Auction tomorrow (Sat. Oct. 8th) from 9AM-Noon at Akron Church of the Brethren. Jesse Rothacker and Forgotten Friends Reptiles, Pie Eating Contest, All you can eat Pancake Breakfast, and more . Lisa and the Kids Cookie Break broadcasting live. more info: HOHC.org
4) Lancaster Art Walk tomorrow and Sunday (Oct 8 & 9) A bi-annual event celebrating the eclectic mix of independent Lancaster Art galleries. Meet-the-artist, seminars, workshops, kids activities and more. Details at lancasterartwalk.org
3) The 26th annual Boehm’s Chapel Apple Fest will be held tomorrow (Saturday October 8) from 9am-3pm. Rain or shine at 13 West Boehms Road in Willow Street, PA. Free Parking & Admission. There will be homemade apple butter, cider, homemade ice cream, dumplings, apple bread and more. Luncheon foods also available. Craft stands located outside and inside church. For more info please call 717-872-4133
2) The Annual Jam in the Grove tomorrow (Saturday, October 8) at Ruhl’s Picnic Grove 2766 Newport Road in Manheim PA from 3-10 pm. There will be 6 different artists including Heaven’s Road, Jeremiah Coyne Band, Salt n Light, Freznel Lenz, and The Ryan Payne Band. A campfire drum circle as well as a dinner. More info at www.jamminthegrove.blogspot.com
1) Water Street Ministries Family Day tomorrow (Saturday, Oct 8) 10am-3pm. Games, Tours, Live Music from Matt Wheeler and Vintage Heart, Junkyard Drumming and Saint Elouise. Learn about poverty and homelessness through interactive experiences and guided tours.
More info at www.waterstreetministries.org/FamilyDay