FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! December 19, 20 & 21, 2014
5. Grantville UMC Live Nativity with Live Animals Tonight and Tomorrow ( Friday December 19, Saturday December 20) at Fabe’s Corner at Rt. 743 & Rt. 22 in Grantville. The Live Nativity runs continuously every 15 minutes from 7-8:30pm. Free hot chocolate & cookies! More Info: www.grantvilleumc.org
4. Journey with Jesus is a Live Nativity tomorrow (Saturday, December 20) from 6-8pm at Ed’s Landscaping, 2623 North Market Street, Elizabethtown. Journey with Jesus tells the story of Jesus from birth to resurrection and includes live actors, animals and a rustic barn setting. More Info: 717-367-1006
3. Creator’s Jubilee Coffee House of Akron tonight (Friday Dec 19) from 6:30-8:30pm at Oasis Fellowship. A monthly creative showcase featuring the gifts and talents of local Christian Artists. This month’s event will highlight the works of local pottery artist Mark Myer! More Info: www.oasisfellowshipakron.org
2. Join Topher Kringle aka The Hip Santa for a Christmas Breakfast Singalong, tomorrow (Saturday Dec 20) 9:30am-11am at Commonwealth on Queen in downtown Lancaster. Free Admission. More Info commonwealthonqueen.com
1. Messick’s Christmas Light Show “Miraculum” – Animated Light show to music, tonight, tomorrow and Sunday (Dec 19, 20 & 21) at Messick’s Farm Equipment, Mertz Drive in Elizabethtown. The light show runs continuously from 6:30-10pm each evening. Enjoy the 15 minute Christmas Display from your car. More Info: Messick Farm Equipment Facebook page.