FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! Feb 24, 25 26
5) 4th Fridays in Columbia, tonite (Feb 24) 5pm-9pm in Downtown Columbia. Experience Columbia’s art galleries, antique shops, and local eateries. There is also an at-your-own-pace tour.
4) Lancaster County Horse Show Series Sunday (Feb 26) beginning at 9am at the Crescendo Training Center, Ephrata.
The Jack Frost Jubilee Fun Show Series will provide entertainment and competition for horse riders. Proceeds benefit The Mount Hope Horse Rescue. Classes in various disciplines will be offered. Admission to the show is free to spectators. More info at www.crescendotrainingcentre.com
3) The Pendel Brass and Singers of The Salvation Army in concert tomorrow (Sat, Feb 25) from 3:00 PM - 06:00 PM at The Salvation Army Corps on 131 S Queen Street, Lancaster More info at www.salvationarmylancaster.org
2) Maple Sugaring tomorrow and Sunday (Feb 25 and 26) 10am to 2pm at Lancaster County Central Park, Pavilion 11. Open for All Ages Join Naturalists for maple sugaring demonstrations in the sugar bush of Central Park. See trees being tapped, sap boiled to syrup, and candy made from syrup. More info at www.co.lancaster.pa.us/parks
1) Mount Joy’s Fire and Ice Weekend tomorrow (Sat Feb 24) and Sunday (Feb 25) The Annual Chili Challenge, Hand-Carved Ice Sculptures, Music, Artisans and More. More info at mainstreetmountjoy.com