FRED MCNAUGHTON – FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! June 17, 18 and 19, 2011
5) Tropical Smoothie Cafe in Lititz and Lancaster will celebrate National Flip Flop Day today (Friday) by offering the first 500 people at each location, wearing flip flops a free smoothie!
4) Family Day In The Park tomorrow (Saturday June 18th) from Noon-5PM at Gring’s Mill Recreation Area. Activities throughout the day include: Big Wheel Raceway, Bike Safety Course, Par-Course Family Fitness Challenge and more!
This event is FREE and presented by Berks County Parks & Recreation. More Info: http://www.countyofberks.com/parks
3) SummerFest 2011 at Church of the Open Bible in Parkesburg, tomorrow (Saturday). Free event featuring Unsearchable Riches and Calling Out Closer. Games, crafts, train rides, prizes and more. http://www.cotobible.com
2) World Refugee Day, tomorrow (Saturday June 18th) from 10AM-2PM at Lancaster Square. International Music, dance, arts, crafts and food. World Refugee Day is a day to remember the more than 42 million people worldwide who have been uprooted due to conflict and persecution. More info at www.cwslancaster.org
1) Father’s Day – Sunday: Make Dad Breakfast in Bed, go on a hike or a walk with him, read him a book, draw him a picture, bake him Father’s Day Cookies, pitch ball, hula hoop, ask him to sing you a song on his ukulele….