FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! March 9, 10, 11
5) First Presbyterian Church in Strasburg will host the Otterbein University choir on Sunday, March 11, at 7pm. The choir will perform music for Lenten and Easter Seasons, African Spirituals and gospel music. More info at 717-687-6030
4) Steven Courtney + the Suitcase Musicians, tomorrow (Saturday, March 10) 7pm at Art & Soul Cafe, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church in Mountville. More info at stpaulsmtv.com/art-and-soul-cafe
3) Moore’s Chapel Cabin Fever! Tomorrow (Saturday, March 10) 11am-2pm. Moore’s Chapel United Methodist Church
392 Blake Road, Elkton, MD. Meet dozens of groups eager to show you new ways to “go outside and play.” Admission is free, including crafts, activities and demonstrations. More info: 443-553-8420
2) NewSong Fellowship Open Mic Cafe Tonight (March 9) 7-9pm at NewSong Fellowship Church, 609 Prospect Street, Lancaster. Free coffee & desserts, great music and other “unusual” performances, and tons of fun!
1) ChillyWilly Spring Plunge, tomorrow (Saturday, Mar 10) 7:15am at New Holland Recreation Center in New Holland The NHRC swimming pool will be drained and filled with fresh, very cold water. The Temperature will be approximately 55 degrees. Join in the early morning wakeup call and make a donation to help purchase CPR equipment for the Rec Center CPR classes. More info at newhollandreccenter.org