Fred McNaughton – FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!! Sept 2, 3, 4 & 5
5) Lancaster’s First Friday – Downtown Lancaster, PA, tonite 5-9pm – Music, Art, Food and Fun. www.lancasterarts.com
4) Heart of Lancaster Arts and Craft Show Saturday and Sunday (September 3 & 4) 10 AM to 4PM rain or shine. Select Artists and Craftsmen from Pennsylvania and nearby states displaying their work. live entertainment by the Susquehanna Pipes and Drums. heartoflancasterartsandcraftshow.com
3) Model Railroad Club Open House Saturday and Sunday (sept 3 & 4) 2-4pm both days at Masonic Village in Elizabethtown. The E-town Model Railroad Club will hold an open house with more than 1200 feet of track on display. More info 361-5180
2) Hospice of Lancaster County’s 27th Annual Labor Day Auction – Saturday, (Sept. 3) 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Monday, (Sept. 5) 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., at the Lampeter Fairgrounds, Route 741 and Lampeter Road.
1) Labor Day!!!! Have a picnic, cookout, frisbee toss, campfire, family time & fun!