FIVE FUN FREE TODO’S
FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! May 4, 5 and 6, 2012
5) 23rd-Annual Cherry Blossom Festival, Millersburg (Dauphin County) tomorrow (Sat, May 5) 9am – 3pm at Market Square & Union Street Gazebo. FREE Admission & Parking; Baby Parade; Pets; Food, crafts; Ferry Boat & Horse-drawn Carriage Rides. Large, Model RailRoad display.
More info: millersburgpa.org
4) Family Day on the Farm with the Freedom Hills Therapeutic Riding Program, Sunday (May 6) 1-5pm, at Rolling Hills Ranch, Port Deposit, MD. Music, food, games, crafts, animal attractions, pony rides, riding demonstrations and more! All proceeds go toward Freedom Hill’s therapeutic riders and horses. More info: freedomhills.org
3) 8th Annual The Great Pennsylvania Clean-up tomorrow (Sat, May 5) 9am to noon at Lancaster’s Stauffer Park on Lititz Pike. Help clean up and beautify Stauffer Park. Gloves, tools, drinks, and snacks will be provided by the Commissioners Office. More info: manheimtownship.org
2) Baby and Kids Expo presented by Memorial Hospital in York tomorrow (Sat. May 5th) from 9AM-4PM at the York Expo Center. Free Admission. Features two shows by Steven Courtney & The Suitcase Musicians, a diaper derby, science shows, vendor exhibits, Costumed Characters like Elmo, Dora and more. More info: mhyork.org
1) The Kids Cookie Break live tomorrow ( Sat. May 5th) from 9AM-Noon at The African Festival on the grounds of Lancaster County Christian School next to the Worship Center. African Music, Food, Games, Prizes, face painting and African story telling. More info at: www.rafikiafrica.org