Update: We have our final winner! Thank you to Grauer’s Paint & Decorating for partnering with WJTL again with the 2017 Redo Your View Contest. Congratulations to our final 5 winners!
Janet Weber of Denver
Wendy Kleinschmidt of Harrisburg
Karen Rittenhouse of Columbia
Linda Harnish of Holtwood
Melvin Stoltzfus of Gap
WJTL and Grauer’s Paint & Decorating Center present: the Redo Your View Contest! We’re going to give away 5 $200 gift cards to Grauer’s Paint & Decorating Center that can be used at their Lancaster, Lititz, and West Elm locations. Click herefor more details and to fill out the entry form to win everything you need to give a room in your home a fresh new look.
Winners will be announced each Friday morning during the month of March, 2017 on the Get Up & Go Show with Fred & Lisa.
Deadline to enter: Wednesday, March 29th at Noon.
*Only one entry per household will be permitted.
*Winners will be selected at random from all of those that qualify.
*If you’ve won a prize from WJTL valued over $100 in the past year, you are not eligible for this contest.
*If you won in this contest last year, your household is not eligible to enter.
*Comments left on this blog DO NOT count as entries in this contest!
Ginny Owens and Jeremy Vanderloop are coming to The Junction Center / Landis Hall on April 7th!! Be sure to listen to Phil’s shift next week Monday-Friday for chances to win Ginny’s new CD “Love Be The Loudest”. In Love Be The Loudest, her ninth studio release, Ginny Owens throws off expectations and with renewed faith inspires her fans to seek God’s voice above all the others. 717-392-3690
Tomorrow is Winning Wednesday and we are giving you chances to call in to win “The Shack” compilation CD! It’s music from and inspired by the original motion picture. There are 14 songs and it includes many of artists that you hear on WJTL like Hillsong United, Francesca Battistelli, Lecrae, Skillet, We Are Messengers and For King & Country! Speaking of country, it also includes many country artists. It features Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s “Keep Your Eyes On Me” and Dan & Shay’s single “When I Pray For You”. You’ll have chances all day to call in to win, so keep this number handy – 717-392-3690
*Caller must not have won from WJTL in the past 30 days.
Tomorrow is Winning Wednesday and we are giving you chances to win tickets to The Edge of Dawn Tour with Andrew Peterson & Audrey Assad on Sun. March 12th at 7pm at Manor Church in Lancaster! The Edge of Dawn Tour features a full band and songs about the resurrection. Andrew Peterson is a singer/songwriter and author who has been making music for more than 20 years. You can hear his songs “My One Safe Place”, “Be Kind To Yourself” and “Dancing In The Minefields” along with many others on WJTL. Be sure to listen all day for chances to call in and win! 717-392-3690 http://www.thejunctioncenter.com/
(Check your calendar to make sure you are available on Sunday, March 12th!)
*Caller must not have won from WJTL in the past 30 days!
BEC Recordings’ David Dunn released his sophomore album Yellow Balloons on February 17. The album produced the hit single “I Wanna Go Back,” which already landed in the Top 5 on the Hot AC/CHR chart. (And is currently at #5 on the WJTL Top 25 Countdown!) Releasing to high acclaim, critics have been praising Dunn’s artistic creativity. Tomorrow is another Winning Wednesday and we will be giving you chances to win David Dunn’s just released CD, Yellow Balloons! 717-392-3690
WJTL is celebrating Valentine’s Day with the Love Is Rising Contest! Between Wednesday, February 8th and Monday, February 13th there will be 28 opportunities to win tickets to The Ultimate Date Nightwith Jay & Laura Laffoon on Friday, March 10th at Manor Church in Lancaster. Be listening for your chance to call in to win! (717) 392-3690
On Valentine’s Day, 4 of our winning couples will also win a romantic balloon ride over Lancaster County with the United States Hot Air Balloon Team. One winner will be announced during each DJ shift.
*You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for this contest.
*One winner per household.
Official WJTL Contest Rules:
1. To be awarded a prize, the contestants must be the proper number caller, proper name drawn, the proper caller with the correct answer or a chosen contestant according to the specific contest rules.
2. There is no age limit for smaller prize contest winners but they must be a United States citizen to win. Participants may win only one (1) contest per family/household in a thirty (30) day period.
3. All materials submitted during a contest become the
property of WJTL and WJTL shall have the right to use any such material in connection with the given contest.
4. Any written and mail-in contests need to have all of your contact information included, so we can contact you or mail your prize in the case you are the winner. (Name, Address and Phone Number)
5.Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and be a United States citizen to win major prizes valued at $500. or greater.
6. Contestants may win one time.
7. Contestants and family members and household members of contestants who win a prize valued at $500 or greater will not be eligible to play or win another major prize valued at $500. or greater again for a two-year period from the date prize is awarded. If you or someone in your family/household is the grand prize winner, please give other people a chance to play and win.
8. Winners are solely responsible for payment of all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and any other liabilities incurred.
9. WJTL FM90.3 reserves the right to serve as exclusive arbitrator in the instance of question or conflict with the rules, contestants, or other aspect of the contest.
10. The decisions of WJTL FM90.3 with regard to the awarding of the prizes and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. All persons competing in this contest shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these rules.
11. These rules may or may not be superseded by rules for a particular contest.
12. Further questions concerning contest rules should be directed to the General Manager, Fred McNaughton or Program Director, John Shirk.
Tomorrow is Winning Wednesday and for all of you snow-lovers, we have a very exciting contest! Tomorrow we are featuring Winner’s Choice of Prizes from Roundtop Mountain Resort, where they have been making snow for more than 45 seasons. If you are the correct caller, you can choose one of the following:
2 Learn To Ski or Board Packages (w/ lift, lesson, & equipment rental)
Two 8-Hour Lift and Equipment Rental Package
Family 4-Pack of Tubing Passes
(to be used this season)
And speaking of Roundtop Mountain Resort, mark your calendars! We’ll be there to broadcast live on Sunday, February 26th for the Cardboard Derby. For the latest ski conditions and information on the Cardboard Derby, go to RoundtopMountainResort.com.
Family Life’s Weekend To Remember marriage getaway is coming to the Hershey Lodge February 17th -19th, 2017.
WJTL is giving 3 married couples free registration to the Weekend To Remember marriage getaway AND entry into our grand prize drawing to win free 2-night accommodations at The Hershey Lodge plus a prize pack of Family Life books.
HOW TO ENTER:
-Email TrueLove@WJTL.com with “Love Is In The Air” in the subject line
-Include your name, age, address, phone number, and spouse’s name
-Attach a photo of you and your spouse
*Only one entry per person will be permitted; only be one winner per household is allowed.
*If you or your spouse won the grand prize in this contest in the past, you are not eligible to enter.
*Comments left on this blog do not count as official entries in this contest.
*Winners will be announced each day (Feb 1-3) on the Get Up & Go Show. The Grand Prize Winner will be announced in the 4:00 p.m. hour on Friday, February 3rd.
*Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 2nd.
The 167-year-old Alden House in Downtown Lititz is celebrating 30 years as a Bed & Breakfast this year! Located on Main Street, The Alden House is within strolling distance to local attractions, shopping, & dining. In honor of this landmark year, Innkeeper’s John & Lyndell Eccleston are teaming with WJTL to give away a night’s stay at The Alden House Bed & Breakfast. (Subject to room availability).
Please send your name, complete street address, phone number, & email address to email@example.com
*You must not have won from WJTL in the past 30 days in order to be eligible for this contest.
*Only one entry per person.
*You must be 21 years old or older to participate.
*Entries must be received by Noon on Friday, January 27th.
*Winner will be announced at 4:20 on Friday, January 27th.