Five Fun Free Family Things To Do This Weekend – Aug 7-9, 2015
5. Chiques Church of the Brethren Family Fun Event, Sunday (August 9) at the church located Northwest of Manheim by Elizabethtown and Sunnyside Roads. Children’s games start at 3:30 followed by a free picnic meal for everyone at 5pm. Gospel group “Set Free” performs at 7pm. A free will offering will be taken. More Info: Chiques COB.org
4. Dauphin County Cultural Fest tonight (Fri. August 7) from 4:30-10pm, 2nd & Market Sts in Center City Harrisburg. The Fest is a free, open air street festival celebrating cultural diversity in Dauphin County. National and local recording artists, ethnic foods, crafts, Kid’s Corner and more. Bring your lawn chairs. More Info: www.dauphincounty.org
3. The Rotary Club of Lititz Craft Show tomorrow (Saturday, August 8) 8am-4pm Held along the first four blocks of E. Main Street, along three blocks of Broad Street and in Lititz Springs Park. The Craft show features over 700 crafters from the United States and Canada. More Info: LititzRotary.com
4. Barry’s Paint Shop Car and Truck Show, tomorrow (Saturday, Aug 8) 10am-3pm, Long Ave, Ephrata. Antique Cars, Muscle Cars, Trucks, Hot Rods, Sport Cars and more. Bouncy House and Barrel Train Rides and Free Ice Cream. Proceeds benefit R.E.A.L. Youth Ministries.
1) The Kids Cookie Break broadcasting live tomorrow (Saturday, August 8) at the Trust Performing Arts Center, 37 North Market Street in Lancaster. Free KCB goodies, including Chick-Fil-A chocolate chip cookies, door prizes, & song requests. Plus, Two PHREDD concerts at 10am and 11am. KCB games & the Cookie Car live on location. And don’t miss Maggie and Ned Bustard’s THE FLOOD exibit at The Trust’s Square Halo Gallery. More Info: http://www.lancastertrust.com/