FIVE FUN FREE FAMILY THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!! December 12, 13 & 14, 2014
5. Middlesex United Methodist Church’s fifth annual Hayride to Bethlehem, tonight (Friday, December 12) 6-9pm and tomorrow (Saturday, December 13) from 4-8pm. Experience a live nativity while on board a hay wagon ride through several scenes of the nativity, including live actors, animals, and musicians. Hot chocolate and cookies at the end of the ride. Middlesex Church is located at 118 N. Middlesex Rd., Carlisle, PA. More Info: http://www.middlesexumc.com/
4. Winterstown United Methodist Church of Felton Drive Thru Nativity tonight, tomorrow and Sunday (December 12, 13 &14) from 6:30 – 8:30pm. This Drive Thru Nativity features 10 different scenes with over 40 cast members along with live camels, sheep, goats and cows, and more. More Info: 717-244-1984.
3. Limeville UMC in Gap annual kids Christmas Event tonight (Friday, Dec. 12) from 7-9pm. Make a Christmas craft, visit with Santa, a live Nativity Scene and snacks. More Info: 717-442-4010
2. Lancaster Academy for the Performing Arts traditional choral Christmas concert, tonight (Friday Dec 12) at 7pm at First Presbyterian Church, Orange Street in Lancaster. More Info: www.lancasteracademy.org
1. Journey with Jesus is a Live Nativity tomorrow (Saturday, December 13) from 6-8pm at Ed’s Landscaping, 2623 North Market Street, Elizabethtown. Journey with Jesus tells the story of Jesus from birth to resurrection and includes live actors, animals and a rustic barn setting. WJTL will be broadcating live. More Info: 717-367-1006